Tua hires personal QB coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua hires personal QB coach

Yoodakine56

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Shows Tua always tries to get better each year. Thoughts on if this is a good thing or a bad thing? I see mostly good as maybe he got too comfortable in his own ways. Great way to change it up i guess...

Did you all know Tua is a natural right handed person? I hope this coach can teach him to throw right handed when he rolls right and left handed when he rolls left.
Yeah...... That's on what he should focus........SMH......

Shows Tua always tries to get better each year. Thoughts on if this is a good thing or a bad thing? I see mostly good as maybe he got too comfortable in his own ways. Great way to change it up i guess...

Talent AND brains.
We've got our QB for the future. - LOL

I really can’t believe he hasn’t done this sooner. Tua is already a good QB, but there are things that a really good QB coach can help with technically. I think a QB coach can help him add some velocity with biomechanics evaluation and help him to be able to reset after he is moved off his spot and throw with a better platform to deliver the ball without losing his velocity. Getting off a strong throw after he is moved off his spot is what I believe to be his biggest weakness.

Last edited:
Does the article says who?

I ask because I’m not sure how much Tua can benefit from better “mechanics” compared to the ability to play more off script.

We all know if he gets the protection he can throw it.

But against top teir teams like Bills, KC, Baltimore their game plan is to move him off the spot and force him to improvise.

They’ve been successfully there.

Another HUGE area for him is to understand not every play has to be a big play.

I swear if he checked down more and took the 3-7 yards defenses were giving him we’d have won 1-2 more games last season.

The more I hear things like this about Tua, the more I believe Brian Flores was right.
I think flo is some what right but afc is no joke also. K.c, bills bengals and Ravens
They are not going be easy to beat. Plus there qb are still young also. Offense and defense must get better for dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom