Tua hires personal QB coach | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua hires personal QB coach

Shows Tua always tries to get better each year. Thoughts on if this is a good thing or a bad thing? I see mostly good as maybe he got too comfortable in his own ways. Great way to change it up i guess...

Definite positive. Remember the contract phrasing for Arizona Kyle Murray where it included film study so many hours per week? Tua striving to improve on his own.

Who would you pick?
Brady for mental? P. manning for mental?
For strength, you need a kinesiologist or physical therapist.
For timing, just a lot of practice reps?

Just checking in to see if the first Tua workout video has been posted ??

I know, doesn’t mean he hasn’t been but hicks the other day said it’s gonna be epic this off-season training Tua which to me infferred they haven’t started yet.

Anyways

Tua has worked hard every off-season to improve his craft. He is allowed time off you know.

Do you work 24/7 365?
just my personal belief for all pro athletes, especially ones who get paid. The amount we’re taking about

Full time job, training to get bettwr faster stronger is part of the job..

2 weeks off after the season to rest the body then it should be time to go

Did you all know Tua is a natural right handed person? I hope this coach can teach him to throw right handed when he rolls right and left handed when he rolls left.
I hope he could teach how to win when it really counts

McDork is the only QB coach that TurnDaBallOva will ever need...give him a tonne of weapons and design almost every play to compensate for his flaws, yet still act all surprised when he fails in the key moments in key games again

Another newly minted burner account inventing their own reality that’s in no way based in fact solely intended to troll a false narrative.

In other words, another account blocked. Thanks for outing yourself.

So as I’ve been saying and expressing my concern about Tuas conditioning and issues with weight gain since college.

You can disregard my opinion as not a big deal but..

Tyreek Hill: “ yeah Tua does gain weight fast”

Ryan Clark doubles down “ Tua is thicker than a snicker, all lower half too”

Now is it then end of the world no, but when it starts to impact your performance and confidence on the field yes it is imo.

So as I’ve been saying and expressing my concern about Tuas conditioning and issues with weight gain since college.

You can disregard my opinion as not a big deal but..

Tyreek Hill: “ yeah Tua does gain weight fast”

Ryan Clark doubles down “ Tua is thicker than a snicker, all lower half too”

Now is it then end of the world no, but when it starts to impact your performance and confidence on the field yes it is imo.
You quote Tyreek and Ryan Clarke to back this up.

lol

Back
Top Bottom