Tua hires personal QB coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua hires personal QB coach

Oh look Tua plays golf on his days off.

OMG.
also, Tuas weight has been a topic of concern for me since college when I noticed some physical traits, so when Saban called him out, Then Flores called him out, then I see what happened last year can you blame me for being concerned with a player that is about to change the Economic structure of our franchise and how we operate and build a team ?

Oh look Tua plays golf on his days off.

OMG.
Until you accomplish something on a NFL level, you should pretty much concentrate on your craft. When you’re a rookie you should be focused on one thing and one thing only.
Stop coddling this guy’s balls, he knows he has to be better. That’s why he hired a quarterback coach.

also, Tuas weight has been a topic of concern for me since college when I noticed some physical traits, so when Saban called him out, Then Flores called him out, then I see what happened last year can you blame me for being concerned with a player that is about to change the Economic structure of our franchise and how we operate and build a team ?
Dolphins fans should be applauding you not blaming you.

Not this again. Flores felt how he felt, we all have to the data available when it comes to minority hiring. It’s so bad that league is now rewarding teams with draft picks for it. I understand if you hate him and all but there is a pattern of minority coaches being fired and their white counterparts being hired afterwards.

This is you again Hi-jacking a thread

Last time I looked we have a Black GM

A Black HC.

Oh and a Black DC

Nice freakin try

You know, there is a such thing as context, right.

Thanks professor we don’t even know the full context - Tua is here and Flo is gone

And no I didn’t like his beady eyes from the moment he descended upon the team don’t matter

I can create a new topic on any
thread too it doesn’t take any effort

Flo looks bad and you think Flo is the victim (Tua got Flo fired lol)

Start a new thread I look forward to trashing on it - it will go down as one for the books

pet aww GIF

Thanks professor we don’t even know the full context - Tua is here and Flo is gone

And no I didn’t like his beady eyes from the moment he descended upon the team don’t matter

I can create a new topic on any
thread too it doesn’t take any effort

Flo looks bad and you think Flo is the victim (Tua got Flo fired lol)

Start a new thread I look forward to trashing on it - it will go down as one for the books

pet aww GIF
Why thank you.

PR move for the contract.

That's why Tua is all smiles, he doesn't care about team success.

He cared about playing 1 healthy season in like 6 years of football so he could get rewarded unreservedly.

PR move for the contract.

That's why Tua is all smiles, he doesn't care about team success.

He cared about playing 1 healthy season in like 6 years of football so he could get rewarded unreservedly.
Sure, because you know his mental makeup. "Doesn't care about team success". Ahh good stuff

Until you accomplish something on a NFL level, you should pretty much concentrate on your craft. When you’re a rookie you should be focused on one thing and one thing only.
Stop coddling this guy’s balls, he knows he has to be better. That’s why he hired a quarterback coach.
Tua has worked hard every off-season to improve his craft. He is allowed time off you know.

Do you work 24/7 365?

Back
Top Bottom