Tua hires personal QB coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua hires personal QB coach

Flo also reported that he was discriminated against by three NFL teams

You either tell the truth or you don’t

He is a “Half-truth teller” which makes him a manipulative ___________.

The fact you bring Flo up is all We need to know

Rat GIF by MOODMAN
Not this again. Flores felt how he felt, we all have to the data available when it comes to minority hiring. It’s so bad that league is now rewarding teams with draft picks for it. I understand if you hate him and all but there is a pattern of minority coaches being fired and their white counterparts being hired afterwards.

We were ahead 14 to 7 at home for the afc east and we **** the bed somethings have to change

Does the article says who?

I ask because I’m not sure how much Tua can benefit from better “mechanics” compared to the ability to play more off script.

We all know if he gets the protection he can throw it.

But against top teir teams like Bills, KC, Baltimore their game plan is to move him off the spot and force him to improvise.

They’ve been successfully there.

Another HUGE area for him is to understand not every play has to be a big play.

I swear if he checked down more and took the 3-7 yards defenses were giving him we’d have won 1-2 more games last season.
Say it ain't so we agree!! It is absolutely 100% his off script that needs work. In the worst way. And his checkdowns. They were built in and wide open so many times last year but he didn't see them because he was starring down hill and Waddle.

Hopefully Marino is coaching but I would rather Bob Griesie

Say it ain't so we agree!! It is absolutely 100% his off script that needs work. In the worst way. And his checkdowns. They were built in and wide open so many times last year but he didn't see them because he was starring down hill and Waddle.

Hell has officially frozen over. We actually agree on something!

A word on this from his current coach.....

With an extra nod to djphinfan with some nutrition comments thrown in

Even one better…I swear, if they just implemented a half-dozen half-rollouts to create some extra space and time, it would open up so many more possibilities to either a tight end at a mid-range distance or back coming out of the backfield… then, those 3 to 7 yard routes could turn into 11 to 15 yard routes. then, also, defenses would have to game plan against that possibility. I know Tua is nimble enough to make that happen and he’s very accurate even on the run.
They did, but for some dumbass reason, they rolled him to his weak side mostly and he doesn't have the greatest ability to throw that way

Remember how reports on Tua coming out of college, and some experts around here were saying how Tua is the most nfl ready qb ever to come out of college? I guess he wasn't.

Last edited:
Remember how reports on Tua comi g out of college, and some experts around here were saying how Tua is the most nfl ready qb ever to come out of college? I guess he wasn't.

Nobody is hoesntly.

Not Luck, not Manning etc

The reason why I saying this is because ot was reported Flores wasn’t happy about Tua’s work ethic, it seems Tua was golfing a lot. Good that hes got a QB coach but the question is why now after 4 years.
Photo evidence:
Tua golf.jpg

Oh look Tua plays golf on his days off.

OMG.
I’m not implying that in my criticism on this topic

I’m just worried that he hasn’t really started training yet and that is an opinion

His personal trainer just said this off-season is gonna be the best ever so just we wait, sounded like he was talking as in the future, as in we haven’t started yet.

Also usually there are usual suspects that will list everything Tua does outside the facility, we have not heard or seen anything

8-10 weeks out from the season ending would be unacceptable if he hasn’t started, imo, but I can’t say for sure, I just know two things that concern me, he was out of shape in season and I haven’t seen anything that tells me he’s doing anything about that

Back
Top Bottom