Tua, Tannehill, Rosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Tannehill, Rosen

Rosen is the best of the bunch. Damn shame what he’s gone through. I still hope he gets the chance to start for a team with talent around him that believes in him
Rosen had his chance his first year in Arizona and sucked bigtime!

Rosen had his chance his first year in Arizona and sucked bigtime!
He also, as crappy as he played, played better than two veteran QB's who could also do pretty much nothing in a completely dysfunctional, Cam Cameron-level environment. But you know, it is what it is. At the end of the day he's got real issues with awareness. I still as a fan of sports and as a person hate seeing talented guys have their only shots to make it in this league be under rotten circumstances. He's the #2 in Atlanta right now and I hope that things work out for him to be more than an afterthrought there. He might not make another NFL roster after this.

He also, as crappy as he played, played better than two veteran QB's who could also do pretty much nothing in a completely dysfunctional, Cam Cameron-level environment. But you know, it is what it is. At the end of the day he's got real issues with awareness. I still as a fan of sports and as a person hate seeing talented guys have their only shots to make it in this league be under rotten circumstances. He's the #2 in Atlanta right now and I hope that things work out for him to be more than an afterthrought there. He might not make another NFL roster after this.
I don't think Rosen has the mental makeup to be a good NFL QB. He seems like he is aloof.

I don't think Rosen has the mental makeup to be a good NFL QB. He seems like he is aloof.
That's a common criticism. I've heard he isn't a bad guy and he absolutely loves playing football but he's not a guy who resonates with his teammates. But you know, NFL players are gonna rally around a QB who is making plays. But it's harder for an aloof guy to get teammates behind him in an environment where plays aren't being made by anyone.

If the O-line isn't fixed Josh Rosen, Andrew Luck, they'll all be on the Miami IR list by week 10.

The reality is the Dolphins have spent a lot of draft resources to upgrade the OL in the last three years. The problem is the resources they have used has been on talent that just isn’t good enough. That is 100% on the scouting department and Grier and hopefully the man who writes the checks realizes where the blame for the OL mess belongs.

The problem is that people thought of Chad Henne as not limited in throws to his arm strength, but in fact he was very limited since he could basically only throw straight line throws. He had no idea how to throw a touch pass, and did not know how to get to throw the ball up and let a playmaker like Marshall go get it. And that's not to mention that his biggest problem was he simply wasn't a winner - he was a choke artist who never threw three TD's in a game for us because if he had two successful drives, he'd start throwing inexplicble picks. He was just a disaster.

He's with KC now and has made an effective backup in the league. Even sealed a playoff win for KC last year.
And even the win he sealed he was starting to implode as the game went from well in hand to close due to one of those horrible interceptions. He sealed the game w a scramble for a first down. Yuck he’s horrible.

I think this latest experiment shows us that you HAVE to build a young QB and a young o-line separately. You can't rely on neither unit having any experience in these things. You need one unit to help the other, which neither can do if neither knows what they are doing.
Yes. This is why Mac Jones is playing efficient ball. He has best supporting set up and coaching of all the QBs taken in the last 2 years.

And even the win he sealed he was starting to implode as the game went from well in hand to close due to one of those horrible interceptions. He sealed the game w a scramble for a first down. Yuck he’s horrible.
Not a Henne fan in the slightest but in his time as a Chief I've seen him throw some touch passes that he just didn't have the capability of throwing in Miami, so who knows? I mean he's playing for Andy Reid who has kept him around for a while, and there isn't a guy who does better with QB's in the league than Reid, so maybe he could be a better player now.

Back
Top Bottom