Tuesday 6/15/04 QB Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 6/15/04 QB Camp Report

Finsflurry said:
I managed to say what's up to Zach as he was walking off the field and I asked him what he thought about Bua and he goes, "That's the new Zach Thomas man" with a big smile on his face.

:cool2:

Another kickass report. Goobjob finflurry!

gee, thanks CK!

We were all waiting to see if you agreed with this or not.

WHEW!

ckparrothead said:
Thats not good to hear about the OL, but at least it seems like Feeley is consistently keeping the QB competition a two-man race nowadays. Before, he was only in it because Spielman said so...but obviously he's improving. He hasn't separated yet but I do expect him to.

To even be with Jay (a 4 year starter that knows the players and playbook) after 2 months is amazing in itself. I think already AJ shows why Wolf liked him and why Rick got him. Seems to have skills and is a fast learner. So far, so good.

Like everyone knows. We are all excited to see how the changes will look. The thing is we still have to wait till the pads come on to get a good look. Also, might i add. If our defense is going to be as good as i think it will be, and many others do.Then our offense will not look steller. Something to ponder.

minus said:
I disagree on Feeley having a better arm than Sage.Even players say Sage has best arm out of three.

Thanks for the report.

He definitely doesn't show it in camp, Feeley has had better velocity than him the past few times out. Maybe Sage does have a better arm, but if he does then the difference is so miniscule that you can't tell.

This sounds kinda weird but a good arm decent arm great arm etc, to me breaks down to different throws. A guy with a great arm doesn't necessarily show it on every throw. The difference between a good arm and a great arm may only be evident when the guy with the great arm zips a ball 40 yards downfield on a rope across his body off his back foot...or something along those lines. Its that old addage about whether a guy can "make all the throws" There's just certain throws that are in a great armed guy's arsenal that aren't in a weak armed guy's arsenal.

If it came down to it, I still believe Sage probably has a bigger arsenal than Feeley...but Feeley definitely has a much wider selection of throws than Fiedler. If at any given moment Feeley looks like he has a stronger arm than Sage its just a selection problem of what throws you are seeing, IMO.

BTW man does Patrick Ramsey have a great cannon mounted on his shoulder. I saw him zip a laser into the endzone against the Eagles in 2002, with just the tiniest flick motion...it was so quick and looked half-@ssed at first glance but then the ball came barreling out in a perfect spiral faster than a speeding bullet.

outtawack311 said:
Catapano, I am kinda curious. Is it really easier to put the - instead of an e in defence???? Kinda seemed pointless replacing an e for a - .....

Thanks for the report.

Isn't it pointless to make a post telling someone it is pointless because of the way they type a word? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the report Finsflurry. I dread next week when we have camp but no reports. :(

Prime Time said:
Isn't it pointless to make a post telling someone it is pointless because of the way they type a word? :rolleyes:
thanks prime time lets keep it to football talk were all here for the same reason i think

Thanks again for the report. The Oline is a concern especially if they have seemed to go backwards.

Well they are playing against arguable one of the top 3 Dlines in the NFL. So its a tall order for them. Hopefully this means they can play well against 29 of the other Dlines in the nfl.

Great report and thanks. As for the O-line, I like the way that wise is handling them, as now (early in off season) is the time to break them down together, so he can slowly start molding them them together as a team, as they experience the good things together along the way. Were they that horrid during this practice or was the staff holding the D back until now to compensate for all the new guys learning curves?

Back
Top Bottom