Tulloch on phins radar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tulloch on phins radar

bess15

Active Roster
Reaction score
Barry Jackson reported Lb Stephen Tulloch is high on our radar. Wonder what that says about kiko. Would be good addition if for right price imo

Even if we have to slightly overpay, we really need to bring him in. I hate overreacting to one preseason game, but no doubt Kiko just didn't really look like a MLB. We need another MLB who can fill gaps and shed contact desperately.

ISLB was a high priority going into the draft might still be.

I dont know why people are so down on Kiko. His instincts were great and his biggest weakness was his physicality. He will get better angles throughout the season.

People thinking he is going be Ray Lewis are sadly mistaken. He is not going to destroy RB's but he will be able to get them in the backfield for tackles for loss.

He had great play recognition all plays he was in... even the ones he got run over on.

Barry Jackson reported Lb Stephen Tulloch is high on our radar. Wonder what that says about kiko. Would be good addition if for right price imo

I think it actually speaks more of what is behind Kiko, then what the coaches think of him. There needs to be actual competition behind Kiko (Even though 1 play in 1 game does not tell us anything one way or the other), and if Kiko wins the job as he should, there is better talent behind him in case Kiko again gets hurt.

Bring him in, I still believe Kiko will do well. Suh, Mario, & Wake did not play against the Giants - that is huge for a MLB.

(I also think he needs to put on about 10lbs though.)

Well we did work out Brandon Spikes so we're looking for a thumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Competent depth. Wouldn't that be nice. Certainly can't count on Kiko to stay healthy 16 games.

Damn that 1 missed tackle on Jennings caused some panic from the FO

Let's be real, when a guy who can probably be considered a scatback trucks your starting MLB at the goal line, there is gonna be some panic, even if it's not really warranted.

I'd rather stand pat and develop hull and burgess back there. Tulloch had an uphill climb to have the kind of career he had - good for him - but he's a little guy whose best days are behind him and now a bigger liability in coverage. Plus I think he'd be signed by now if his contract demands were realistic.

What's the point in signing guys like Hull and burgess if they aren't even going to get a shot at meaningful snaps?

Tullochs like arian foster...show enough to be good enough to make your 53 and likely be on ir before the bye week

But james michael johnson is a disaster in waiting so kick a lot of tires

Back
Top Bottom