Tulloch on phins radar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tulloch on phins radar

Washburn is a d-line coach and Tulloch is a LB but it's neverthless interesting that Washburn and Tulloch were together both in Tennessee and Detroit. There may be mutual respect there.

We could use a thumper. JM-Johnson is a disaster waiting to happen. Hull is not starting material. (If they don't bite as pups). He looked decent against NY 2's, 3's and 4's but that doesn't really matter. It's better than shuffling the LB's if Alonso goes down. Tulluck could step right in at SLB or MLB for Misi or Alonso. No other LB has shown much. There is a reason they are looking at LB's. Not sure what happened with Lansanah after they chose him over Spikes. He didn't last long.

Whenever you can upgrade you have to do it.....If he is an upgrade over the backups we have and doesnt cost a lot then they should make move.....

It doesnt mean he is going to start over alonzo who had an entire training camp of practice with the dolphins....It means they have doubt about our depth.

I dont know why people are so down on Kiko. His instincts were great and his biggest weakness was his physicality. He will get better angles throughout the season.

People thinking he is going be Ray Lewis are sadly mistaken. He is not going to destroy RB's but he will be able to get them in the backfield for tackles for loss.

He had great play recognition all plays he was in... even the ones he got run over on.

He's very good at play recognition, has excellent awareness, especially down & distance, but the guy's tackling at buff (and I watched every tackle he made - its available on YT), is not great given his size. He was heavier at buff, and he grabs the ball carrier high, standing him up, then tries to manhandle to the ground. He ends up getting carried forward with the runner's momentum - like Crowder.

He's very good at play recognition, has excellent awareness, especially down & distance, but the guy's tackling at buff (and I watched every tackle he made - its available on YT), is not great given his size. He was heavier at buff, and he grabs the ball carrier high, standing him up, then tries to manhandle to the ground. He ends up getting carried forward with the runner's momentum - like Crowder.

Yeah but the difference is if kikos carried forward it will be 3 yard gain if crowder is its 8

Vigil being out i think really cramped their depth style

Lb with a chronic back injury at 23? Not good for your longevity

This is about the depth. The drop off is so huge from the starters even thou the starters are not all that good.

Barry Jackson reported Lb Stephen Tulloch is high on our radar. Wonder what that says about kiko. Would be good addition if for right price imo
"According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Miami Dolphins have expressed interest in free-agent middle linebacker, Stephen Tulloch this offseason. The Miami native was released by the Detroit Lions back in July , and has received very little interest since. Despite Miami’s interest in the veteran linebacker, the team made it clear they were only interested in signing Tulloch to a cheaper, team-friendly deal. Tulloch is hopeful he can get more money elsewhere, and the two sides remain at a standstill." http://www.thephinsider.com/2016/8/...nterest-in-veteran-linebacker-stephen-tulloch That doesn't sound like much interest

I really doubt tulloch would sign here to be depth...unless you paid him like a starter to be it...which smartly it doesnt seem like miamis interested in

This whole thing rides on kiko...for better or worse...just make the tackles your instincts put you in position to make and everything else will be fine...dont make them we are up **** creek without a paddle

Id entertain this more if kiko got hurt...otherwise miami is gonna stick with him anyways

Yes Kiko missing that potential Td saving tackle was important but Rashad Jennings is a 6'1" 235lb RB.
If we're referring to that specific play,Rashad is the opposite of a scatback which is obviously our concern with Kiko.
I personally believe he needs to add 5 to 10 lbs of muscle.
He is a playmaker so maybe extra weight would hurt his mobility.
I do expect a team that forces turnovers unlike the past years.
Let's stay optimistic and who knows we could be the surprise team. A few new guys at supreme positions of need along with coaching could
change a lot of for us. Fins Up!! PS: Cut Dallas Thomas pleaseeeee!!

Kiko showed great instints, He over ran one play and slipped, and we all saw the missed tackle which happened because he stopped driving his feet. Easily correctable.

Armando Salguero Retweeted Dolphins BR
No.

Dolphins BR @BrDolphins
@ArmandoSalguero Any truth to the Stephen Tulloch rumors?

Back
Top Bottom