Tuna Turd Parcells elected to Hall of Fame | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuna Turd Parcells elected to Hall of Fame

Warren Sapp acts like a goofball on the NFL Network, but he was a Hall of Famer on the field. Carter is well deserving....I am not sure why Tim Brown isn't in...Many Raiders probably won't make the Hall because of Al Davis. I think Brown's numbers were as good as Cris Carter's. Parcells was a great coach, but average GM/Executive.

I loved Chris Carter, well deserved. Thurman Thomas in a fins uni still isn't right. Oh and I just threw up. I can't stand parcels. Didn't like him in ny,new England, ny , Dallas or Miami.

Parcells deserves to be in. But **** him. He's a ****ing douche.

Chris Carter was the best possession WR I've ever seen not named Rice.

But that "drop" should've been caught...although the pass frankly sucked.

I'm shocked Ogden got in already honestly.

This.

Its an absolute crime that Charles Haley cant get a foot in the door. It adds insult to injury that Ogden got in on his first try. No offense to Ogden, who was a good player, but Haley was a great player for multiple Superbowl teams. 100 sacks and 5 rings and you cant get a foot in because some writers didnt like your mental illnesses? Utter pettiness from complete morons.

Some questionable decisions this year, but Parcells wasnt one of them. He deserved to get in and probably should have been first ballot. We are still dealing with his horrible hires(it amuses me that those who defend Ireland to their last breath also bash Parcells for only making bad hires), but his record speaks for itself.

Another great Dolphin!!!

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

He was the most dominant DT of that era if I recall. That being said, I think he should have waited a few more years. I would have put in Strahan or Haley before him.

Agreed. Definitely Haley. Sapp should not have been a 1st ballot HOF'er.

This.

Its an absolute crime that Charles Haley cant get a foot in the door. It adds insult to injury that Ogden got in on his first try. No offense to Ogden, who was a good player, but Haley was a great player for multiple Superbowl teams. 100 sacks and 5 rings and you cant get a foot in because some writers didnt like your mental illnesses? Utter pettiness from complete morons.

Some questionable decisions this year, but Parcells wasnt one of them. He deserved to get in and probably should have been first ballot. We are still dealing with his horrible hires(it amuses me that those who defend Ireland to their last breath also bash Parcells for only making bad hires), but his record speaks for itself.

Ogden is the type of player that should have been waiting about half a decade before getting in. Seriously. He's Hall of Fame material but not first ballot. Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom