Tyler Eifert at #12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Eifert at #12

I've seen a lot of mock drafts that have Eifert being taken at 19 or 20 so I don't think 12 is too high. He seems like a safe pick at a position where we need a playmaker, for years people have been saying how we need a great TE so taking Eifert should finally solve that issue.

and you know how Ireland loves safe picks. lol

btw, hearing Fasano may test market. I dont know but if he goes, It would seem a bit closer to Eifert country to me. Jared Cook or no Jared Cook, cus he doesnt block that I am aware of.

If we dont draft a TE in free agency look for Miami to draft Tyler Eifert at #12, i have been pushing for Eifert at #12 just because he will fit well in with our system , he will be solid to Tannhill, we still need corners, but the really good corner will be gone long before #12 in Dee millner, so depending on who falls my guess is DE or TE at #12, for me a TE i would love even if people think its to high of a pick for Tyler Eifert, but we do need both.

Rather take Keller or F. Davis and focus on adding a couple starters on the oline and the back 4.... And don't put pass rusher out of the question. A lethal front 7 can makeup for a lot of mistakes in the back. Wake is a beast but he is getting up there in age, so maybe carradine at 12?

Rather take Keller or F. Davis and focus on adding a couple starters on the oline and the back 4.... And don't put pass rusher out of the question. A lethal front 7 can makeup for a lot of mistakes in the back. Wake is a beast but he is getting up there in age, so maybe carradine at 12?
Carradine at 12? I mean he's a talent but that's reaching; he just came off an ACL tear. I'd rather us Take Werner but the way FA is turning out it looks to be either a CB or OG at 12 with Tavon Austin being the sleeper pick. DE will probably be addressed in the 4th-5th.

It's gotta be Eifert!!! If we put that guy on the field with Wallace opening things up he would destroy!!!

I would like Eifert as well but unless Ireland and others are sending smoke screens Austin is the target.

12 is way too high to draft a TE. trade down or up and take him but not at 12.

I think that really depends on what kind of production you plan to get out of the TE position. Jimmy Graham has about 2,300 receiving yards and 20 touchdowns in the last 2 years for the Saints and creates matchup nightmares for opposing defenses. Do you think that a guy like Graham or Gronkowski isn't worth taking in the low middle of the first round?

I don't know that Eifert will be that productive in the NFL, but I think you're going to see teams placing more and more value on that position, and those who don't will be behind the times.

I hate how people are justifying NOT to draft Tyler Eifert because he's a tight end. In the case of #12 (and probably any other spot), drafting the player, not the position is what gives you a better chance at success.

I hate how people are justifying NOT to draft Tyler Eifert because he's a tight end. In the case of #12 (and probably any other spot), drafting the player, not the position is what gives you a better chance at success.

Now that there's a rookie cap I don't see why draft position matters. The game and the league have changed. TE's matter. I just hope nobody advocating drafting a guard at 12 is against drafting a TE at 12.

I would love to trade down and get this guy, but if we sign Keller then I'm pretty sure we won't be drafting Eifert. Great prospect, though.

I dont have a problem with Keller other then last years injuries, but if he stays healthy i can live with him for a few years but lets not kid ourselves we do need to draft a TE next year or the next so unless there are studs out there the next few years better draft one because if Keller goes down we are in trouble, and Eifert is a great redzone threat.

I wouldn't take any TE at #12....I think Eifert and Ertz are good players, but they are late first rounders at best.

Back
Top Bottom