Tyler Eifert | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Eifert

BB still gonna laugh because he paid a 2nd a 4th for his TEs, and you just paid a 1st and a free agent contract.

BB still gonna laugh because he paid a 2nd a 4th for his TEs, and you just paid a 1st and a free agent contract.

no he's not, he's gonna say now he has to worry about bush and these two

Eifert is the same size as Fasano and from the same school. I'm probably having Fasano shivers but is Eifert projected to be a better TE than Fasano?

Watch Eifert's game film. The way he gets in and out of his routes you can tell he is exponentially better than Fasano. Plus watch Eifert adjust to the ball. Watch him tomorrow night against Alabama and see for yourself against top notch defenders.

Eifert is the same size as Fasano and from the same school. I'm probably having Fasano shivers but is Eifert projected to be a better TE than Fasano?

Joe Montana and Rick Mirer were from the same school. You do realize that colleges don't clone athletes. They are genetically distinct individuals.
Eifert is also 3-4 inches taller than Fasano and faster. Other than that, they are identical

Correct. This nonsense that 12 is too rich for a TE is just that, nonsense. This guy is a matchup nightmare for a defensive coordinator and can be elite. He will make everyone in the offense better simply because the defense really needs to account for him.
If Gronkowski is healthy in the SB, the Pats beat the Giants. Eifert is in that mold.

I too would be happy with Eifert. As I have said in a previous post this offseason is all about acquring talent and players who can take us to the next level and more. Again Eifert is a a talented player, best of this year's TE draft class so if he is available to Miami at our spot then you seriously have to consider taking him. His skills and football smarts is in keeping with the type of player Joe Philbin desires.

People have it wrong . We need to address WR inf FA. I would love to have ertz or eifert. But def not at 12 trade down some

People have it wrong . We need to address WR inf FA. I would love to have ertz or eifert. But def not at 12 trade down some

There are times where you have to veer from this trade down and acquire more picks. In my opinion this season is about quality over quantity.

For example in the 2010 draft we traded down at 12 with San Diego to get Jared Odrick at 29. The highest rated and best Safety in the draft class was Earl Thomas who was available at our original spot later went at 14. Thomas made an impact immediately to that defence and look at Seattle now. Did you see that amazing interception he made againt the Skins last night?

We need guys who are playmakers, gamechangers, difference-makers what ever you want to call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom