Tyson v. McBride | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyson v. McBride

Yeah Tyson realizes he can't do it anymore. He's sorry he let everyone down. He just doesn't have it in his heart anymore. He's just fighting to take care of his bills.

Says he won't fight anymore. Doesn't want to ruin the sport. He's sorry again. Wishes the people could get their money back.

tyson says he's been fighting since 1990 but doesnt want to fight anymore....trainer interrupted by saying, regardless this man is a legend.

Someone threw something at Tyson as he was leaving and Tyson flipped them off.

I don't see why McBride is so happy. He didn't do anything. :lol:

Unless you count ending Tyson's career.

I can't believe McBride's arm didn't break. Tyson got real dirty. From the obvious headbutt to the arm twisting. Tyson just doesn't have it anymore.

wow theyre showing a replay of when Tyson was trying to brake McBride's arm by locking on to it and pulling it towards the inside

am i the only one that thinks the Monday Night Football ratings problems would be solved if they put Tyson in there as an analyst with Al Michaels and John Madden? Could you imagine? :lol:

byroan said:
I don't see why McBride is so happy. He didn't do anything. :lol:

Unless you count ending Tyson's career.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah I was just telling my dad that, :lol: he acts like he just beat Lennox Lewis in his prime.

Hey fellas. What a bummer. Sucks to see Iron Mike go out like that, but his interview made me feel better. **** that punk that threw that soda at him. I just hope he does well with the rest of his life. Good luck champ, thanks for the memories.

Now the good news. It ended in time to see the new wave.....Miguel Cotto.

TerryTate said:
am i the only one that thinks the Monday Night Football ratings problems would be solved if they put Tyson in there as an analyst with Al Michaels and John Madden? Could you imagine? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can just picture the squeeky voice...

Predaphin said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah I was just telling my dad that, :lol: he acts like he just beat Lennox Lewis in his prime.

Had to record it for my dad. He should be home any minute now. He won't be happy with how the fight ended.

Martel said:
Hey fellas. What a bummer. Sucks to see Iron Mike go out like that, but his interview made me feel better. **** that punk that threw that soda at him. I just hope he does well with the rest of his life. Good luck champ, thanks for the memories.

Now the good news. It ended in time to see the new wave.....Miguel Cotto.

Yeah, i wasn't expecting him to go out like that...i was expecting him to go out like Julio Cesar Chavez...

He was winning the damn fight...I dont understand why he quit

Back
Top Bottom