UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
why arent they rank in SI top 65 team this year? Just got my magazine and it suprised me they are not mentioned.

damn near the entire team is playing in the NBA

Gonna be a rebuilding year in Chapel Hill. The entire starting five and their top sub are gone.

finfansince72 said:
Yea but damn they should still be 63 or 64 right?

No they aren't one of the 65 best teams right now. Give them a while, they are UNC, by the end of the year all of those players will grow up and be playing better ball. Right now UNC couldn't beat Uconn's 2nd team...

Didnt they lose there top 7 scorers from last season? Thought I heard something like that on sportscenter last week.

GreenMonster said:
Right now UNC couldn't beat Uconn's 2nd team...

Very funny. :rolleyes:

We almost took out Illinois tonight with our freshmen. I hope Kentucky looks at the Heels like you do.

DonShula84 said:
Didnt they lose there top 7 scorers from last season? Thought I heard something like that on sportscenter last week.

Yep, top 7 scorers and all 5 starters. We're still a top 65 team. I'm sure they have teams like UNC-Charlotte in the top 65.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
they lost 4 starters to the draft....even for Lina it's hard for them to get that back

Lost all 5 starters and top 7 overall. No Championship team has ever gone through that BUT there is little doubt seeing them play this year they will be a Tourney team. The freshman are excellent and I haven't seen a better group of freshman in CBB yet this year.

Right now UNC couldn't beat Uconn's 2nd team...

Army played a tight game w/ UConn last year and the Heels own UConn, even beat you w/o Sean May in 2003.

nyjunc said:
Army played a tight game w/ UConn last year and the Heels own UConn, even beat you w/o Sean May in 2003.

We hardly blow teams out so I am just happy to win.. We already proved we are legit playing without our 2nd best player and winning the Maui. UNC has had our # for the last couple of years but our team is stacked this year (missing Bynum also) and your team is starting a whole new team. It won't be long before UNC is back..

They are still stacked, and will be a top ten team when March comes along! They are young, but watch out!

Back
Top Bottom