UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread

byroan said:

Great news already!

This is the difference btw the UNC program and duke under K:

"I never really considered leaving for the NBA after this season," said Hansbrough. "However, coach Williams still provided me with information he learned from his contacts in the league and after listening to that information, I still think it is best for me to come back."

Tyler wasn't thinking about it but Roy provided him info, K tries to lure back guys who will be fairly high picks and whose stock may never get higher while UNC since Dean and through Gut, Doh and Roy do what's best for the player.

Finally can look foward to a nice sweep of the McRoberts :sidelol: led Dukies. I really doubt Hansbrough's stats are really going to suffer. Especially if he adds to his limited offensive game. Every player Roy has coached has figured out to shoot by his second year....I fully expect to see Tyler knocking down threes in transition next year. And no more triple teams....what a luxury.

McShav may be leaving(which would be a wise move as the earlier a player leaves K the less chance he has to be ruined:D) so duke could be in major trouble. Even if he comes back they won't be nearly as good as Carolina but will still be good enough to continue their tradition of losing in the Sweet 16:lol:

Back
Top Bottom