Under Armour Uniform Concepts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under Armour Uniform Concepts

Say it ain't so. Those uniforms are ugly. You might as well move the team, to L.A, if they are going to be the new ones. The orange pants make it worse.

Why can't teams just keep the uniforms simple, like they did in the 80's? Patriots, Jets, and the Giants, all got horrible new uniforms. They should of kept the ones they had in the 80's. When the Patriots went from Red to Blue, was probadly the worst decision of them all. I got a bad feeling, we are going to get horrible ones. Hopefully there are slight changes and not a major overhaul.

I'm not really liking those uniforms, but they're not the worst, so I could live with it. But, that logo is FUGLY. If we go with that logo I'm definitely not bying any gear. I really want to know how much Sea World is paying them ...

As for the uniforms themselves, I just wish we'd get away from being teal (a shade of green) and back to our official color of aqua (a shade of blue).

Too much orange. We're not freaking UM.

The sunburst around the arm holes is genius, and quite frankly what sells me on the uniform. The rest of it... ehh... I think the piping look is already pretty dated, and that font for the numbers doesn't grab me. I'd take it for that sunburst alone though. As for the helmet, I don't like it. I'm coming around to the idea of that being our logo, but the tails connecting in the back looks terrible. I'm not a fan of the single orange stripe going down the middle either.

Ultimately... keep that awesome sunburst concept, rework the rest of it.

I can live with it. I'm not wild about the logo. As someone mentioned earlier, why is UA doing this when Nike has the contract?

I think initially I will not like the new look but once I see it on the field I'll go back to being homer boy and love it.

Why would under armour even make a uniform concept? This must be fake.

I like them. Better than the Miami Herald stuff.

This looks like it came from Reddit (so it's not an official UA release) and I'm 95% sure they're not real. I'm not sure how everyone seems to have jumped to the conclusion that these are straight from UA.

EDIT: No explanation needed: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/90342-under-armour-takes-over-the-nfl/

Not sure how this thread got the idea that these were real.

It was from Reddit, but several blogs published these giving credit to Under Armour.

It probably is just a random design, but I find it odd that they branded it with Under Armour. Why would a random designer care whether it was Under Armour or Nike? I could see this just being a viral marketing ploy by Under Armour, even if they don't take credit for it.

I never said these are official. Nike has the contract, so there is no way these concepts could ever be the new uniforms. I never claimed they were the new uniforms.

I like those orange pants - looks awesome. But I didn't see that stupid collar the Nike uses in its jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom