Under Armour Uniform Concepts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under Armour Uniform Concepts

Sorry, but that sunburst sleeve is so tacky, lol!

I see that there are widespread differences in taste on this forum.

I think I like the Tennessee Titans change the best. My God some of those teams look terrible (New York Jets, Chargers). On our uniforms, I would rather see aqua instead of teal, it may be a little less orange/coral (cleats are hideous). Thanks for the post!

I actually like the leaked possible dolphins logo better with the orange eyes. Looks less feminine with those.

That texans helmet design is awesome. Looks intimidating.

As much as I hate the current ravens "apathetic bird" logo, this helmet design for them is wayyyyy too close to the eagles.

I seriously wish the Browns would go back to that logo, but sadly that will never happen.

Titans looks better, but frankly anything would.

I actually like this Jets logo. Their current one harkens back to some "tradition" that they lack as a historically awful franchise.

While Jags logo is old, I'm a fan of the jaguar print as an accessory.

While this link is fake (not an under armour design), it certainly has some good ideas in it.

Everything looks good but please keep our logo!
I'm down to change the patterns/schemes/playing with the colors etc....I just want to keep our logo though.
Even this dolphin looks legit...I don't like the positioning though it looks more like a whale now lol.
We gotta keep the 'curved dolphin' imo.

Because our logo needs to appeal to multi generations. Young fans pick their favorite teams because of color, logo, and jersey all the time. Usually, they end up keeping that as their favorite team, especially outside of the geographical area.

As much as many dont want to admit it.....old school may not be in the best interest long term for the franchise.

The jerseys are kind of plain and I don't like the back of the helmet where the tails touch but overall I like these designs. I don't like the white shoes with the white jersey and pants but that's an easy fix.

I do like the aqua top and white pants look the best.

Why can't teams just keep the uniforms simple, like they did in the 80's? Patriots, Jets, and the Giants, all got horrible new uniforms. They should of kept the ones they had in the 80's. When the Patriots went from Red to Blue, was probadly the worst decision of them all. I got a bad feeling, we are going to get horrible ones. Hopefully there are slight changes and not a major overhaul.

Because this isnt the 80's, it is time to modernize people.

The helmet is okay. I really think we need to de-emphasize the orange as much as possible. The ones with the orange pants are absolutely terrible. I like the NIKE ones much better that were talked about earlier in the season.

I have to confess I love that look. I love the color combos of shirts and pants and I actually love the logo as it is in those pics. Don't know how the logo wold look on merchandise but it looks terrific on the helmets.

I just am not liking the orange. The only way orange looks ok is if it is all orange...when you begin mixing the orange with the aqua/green it looks bad. Orange should just be used to outline letters or numbers, or just left off. I am sure we will get some kind of modernized looking logo, helmet, and uniforms. I would maybe create one modern look, and keep our throwback look as our other option.

That logo looks better on helmets than I thought it would. I like the orange eye - it makes the dolphin look at least slightly mean. The unis overall look pretty good. Some tweaks to the sock stripes and the pant stripes and I'd be ok with them.

Agree with others that the new logo isn't going to look great on merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom