Under Armour Uniform Concepts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under Armour Uniform Concepts

Yeah, let's just give away the home advantage of the all-white uniform especially in the 102 heat of September

Yeah, let's just give away the home advantage of the all-white uniform especially in the 102 heat of September

Am I missing something? There's an all-white version, no?

The sunburst around the arm holes is genius, and quite frankly what sells me on the uniform. The rest of it... ehh... I think the piping look is already pretty dated, and that font for the numbers doesn't grab me. I'd take it for that sunburst alone though. As for the helmet, I don't like it. I'm coming around to the idea of that being our logo, but the tails connecting in the back looks terrible. I'm not a fan of the single orange stripe going down the middle either.

Ultimately... keep that awesome sunburst concept, rework the rest of it.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. With some tweaking they could be good. But the sunburst use is awesome. Still needs Skape's logo though lol

*edit, I think its hiliarious how the site is split so much, half hate it, half love it.

I think the all white ones are pretty sick. The orange pants are meh... I'd like to see an orange jersey concept. The aqua jersey needs to be a different shade (lighter/greener?) and it just looks to... meh. Not much of a change from now just different a little.

I really hope Nike does us some justice and we don't look like clowns

At first, I really hated the logo but I have to admit, I like it a little better with these uniforms. But for me, the perfect match would be our throwback uniforms with the actual logo.

The orange pants would be an interesting touch.

Don't like it. I've seen things on this site I like way better. End of the day, I'll take it as long as they put a winning playoff team on the field.

I guess I'm in the minority here but strictly speaking on the uniforms, I hate them. I hate the font they used for the numbers... the sun on the sleeve edge, the color bordering around the numbers... the whole thing is ugly.

I actually mind the logo the least... the uniforms are a bigger problem with this rendition. Thank God it's just some reddit mock-up (apparently).

Back
Top Bottom