Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft

I used to be hooked on Jason Cole´s blog over on the Herald...since then, I truly value the hard work you guys put up in your comments/assesments...thay last me for weeks!! Now, I´ve been fired at some time from a previous job (and I know I´m not alone here)for spending too much time on this site, but I want to aknowledge your work (as the mods as well), for, some of us that have horrible work schedules, find the info on Finheaven the exitement we long for!!

If it means anything, being recognized by guys like Mayock & Casserly as being worthy of the show makes my belief in, and respect for, you guys go up.

Big ups.

Wow!!! Great to see you guys getting some recognition. I'm still have to disagree about Cam Newton deserving to be drafted higher than Ryan Mallet but I respect the argument that you make. I think the difference in our opinions comes from where we think Cam Newton is in terms of being pro ready. I think it may take quite awhile for Newton to have the mental command of a pro style offense and I think Mallet's advantage in this area makes him more valuable. The great part is that we'll get to see. Again, congratulations and thanks for all the work you guys do.

Back
Top Bottom