Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft

Incidentally for those curious, we still haven't set on a date and we're in a holding pattern that way. But we've settled out some logistics. The NFL Network is going to arrange to have me let into the team facilities to use the team camera that the NFL Network has stashed there.
Team facilities? Miami team facilities?

Incidentally for those curious, we still haven't set on a date and we're in a holding pattern that way. But we've settled out some logistics. The NFL Network is going to arrange to have me let into the team facilities to use the team camera that the NFL Network has stashed there.
What are you talking about? What team? What are you going to do with the camera? An interview from the Miami practice facility?

Yes a link-up interview with the people at the NFL Network desk from Miami Dolphins team headquarters.

Lol thats why I said you guys and you two deserve this! at the end when I said you I assumed since I said you two and you guys at the beginning it was a transfer of the adjective to you both :up:

Just giving you **** man.

There's three of them? I thought there were only two...

Ha ha. No we are 3. Have been for 3 years coincidentally. :lol:

I'm the guy that has taking Sean Smith in RD 1 2 years ago. That went over well. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have hit big time after years of hard work, on major So Fla newspaper, NFL Net, Peter King refers to you. Now you need a publicist to get you writing engagements across the country.

Congrats, guys. I'm still amused to this day that I was mostly right about Sean Smith, but it's pretty hard to be perfect.

I have always been an X's and O's guy not really focusing on the draft or the prospects other then listening to analysts voice their opinions. Over the course of the last 2 seasons you guys have stoked my interest in the draft process and given me a terrific education on evaluating prospects. We are very fortunate to have you guys as part of the FH family and I wish you guys nothing but success in your endeavors.

Congrats guys! It's been great reading your material and learning over the past few years.

You seem to enjoy your research/work and it's great that you are finally getting the recognition that you deserve. i hope you can run with it and take it onto bigger nad better things.

please don't forget us mere mortals who do enjoy your work.

cheers!

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments, we do appreciate it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom