Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft

I hope you don't find it too granular. I felt like because of the very SMALL amount of time alotted I had to make it way more informational than jocular, otherwise there's NO way you could make a convincing argument in such a short amount of time.

Yeah the interview clocked in a 12:10, but you did an excellent job of abridging the Mallett info for that amount of time allotted. I thought it was a pretty good interview.

On an unrelated note:

Why does this thread only have 3 stars?

Yeah the interview clocked in a 12:10, but you did an excellent job of abridging the Mallett info for that amount of time allotted. I thought it was a pretty good interview.

On an unrelated note:

Why does this thread only have 3 stars?

Cuz hataz gon hate.

On an unrelated topic, any of you guys at Univerisal doing up any mock drafts this year?

Yup. I usually do three. I'll probably only do two this year. One should be relatively soon, the other will be very close to the Draft.

As i mentioned on twitter, this is much deserved. You guys are as complete and thorough as anyone else out there. We are lucky to have you connected to the fins community.

I am curious as to what type of "coaching" NFLN will do prior to your bit. Always wanted to know how much of it is scripted for the guests or if the guests really have an open air for their own opinion. They always seem to have the perfect group for every conversation that includes a few on the same side of the convo and always one against. Always found it interesting.

Either way grats to you guys!! Super excited that we are being represented!!!!!!
Chubbs

ps. Now that you guys are making it big, dont forget us small fries at finheaven :)

pps. still waiting for you guys to do a buyable draft guide :) Hint Hint

I have always been an X's and O's guy not really focusing on the draft or the prospects other then listening to analysts voice their opinions. Over the course of the last 2 seasons you guys have stoked my interest in the draft process and given me a terrific education on evaluating prospects. We are very fortunate to have you guys as part of the FH family and I wish you guys nothing but success in your endeavors.

This.

Over the past two seasons you all have really spiked my interest in the draft and scounting prospects. It's fun and it's hard work but you guys are damn good at it.

Holy bat-crap!

I saw this on April 1st, and immediately thought it was an April Fool's Joke, because it's just too dam re-dunk-u-lous to be legit.

Good luck, run with it, and don't look back.....

Will you guys please run a new thread to let us know the details? I don't want to miss it.

If you have Podcast interviews, I like downloading them and listening in my car on my commute. I have the finsiders interview cued up this morning.

Congratulations! Great news. My only regret is that we won't see much of ck's posts once you guys start making a career in sports journalism, but hey, kids have to leave the nest at some point.

Thanks! It only came about late last night too, lol. Otherwise I'd have tried to advertise it more.
Come on guys.....we wanna know what the hell you guys are talking about! We all want to see a clip of CK doing his thing.......Whats PA? Can i find it on the net? NFL Network? Help a brotha out

It was on KFAN 1130AM, a sports radio station in the Minnesota area. CK made an appearance on Paul Allen's show this morning.

CK, do you have a link other than the live feed on the site?

No, I asked the producer if they archived their appearances like that so that people can follow a link and go to it and he hasn't got back to me yet.

It was about 15 minutes long or so. Went over a lot of stuff in the piece, as well as some additional stuff on Mallett.

They seem to be under the impression that the Vikings are doing an extraordinary amount of digging on Ryan so maybe that's worth noting. They keep coming up with comparisons of Drew Bledsoe on the high side...but I'm like man, that's mean. On the high side I compare him to more to Peyton Manning and Tom Brady because those are the two he's studied tape on and emulated for a long time. He has that kind of ability. Tom Brady ran a 5.28. I doubt Peyton Manning does better. Mallett seemed to have a bad run. I watched the video of it and he seemed to get off to a better start on his first run but then pulled up, limped a little...later he said he hurt his groin a little but just kept going because he wanted to get it over with. Didn't seem as fast with his second start.

Either way as I point out on the radio station, if someone thinks he's easy meat in the pocket, 6 out of 7 Alabama defensive players may disagree with that statement. That's how many of their defenders took clean, unblocked shots at him in the pocket, only to end up grasping at air because he avoided them. And I'm not talking like "avoided" by backing away and just getting rid of the ball. I mean like he saw them coming, stepped up or to the side, and they go eating dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom