*UPDATED 2nd Day Mock Draft has KIPER and MCSHAY have Miami taking S. Kindle in Rnd 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*UPDATED 2nd Day Mock Draft has KIPER and MCSHAY have Miami taking S. Kindle in Rnd 2

If you have a subscription to ESPN the magazine (which I do) the ESPN Insider is FREE. SO I paid $14.97 to read a magazine that comes out almost every week for a year and get to read extra stuff on the website.

Sucker!

nate allen, taylor mays, darryl washington, or terrance cody, is what im hoping for at 40 one of those guys..........

What about Everson Griffen? I suppose the phrase "mentally weak" and "Bill Parcells" do not go together though.

nate allen, taylor mays, darryl washington, or terrance cody, is what im hoping for at 40 one of those guys..........

I really want to like Taylor Mays, but something keeps telling me he's Jason Allen 2.0. His athleticism is off the charts, but he doesn't seem to track the ball well in the air, and doesn't appear to me to have a high football IQ.

He scares me to death.

The same Kiper that said Clausen would go in the first round and Tebow wouldn't..

Meh.. Why do we even bother with what he says anymore.

The same Kiper that said Clausen would go in the first round and Tebow wouldn't..

Meh.. Why do we even bother with what he says anymore.

Like nobody else said the same thing. I like Kiper for what he has done for the draft and he is right and wrong just like everyone else.

Like nobody else said the same thing. I like Kiper for what he has done for the draft and he is right and wrong just like everyone else.

I agree....I love Kiper, but we seem to be in the minority on this site

So I wonder who will be on the board when we are picking??

If Kindle are on the board and so is Griffen...

Would we rather have a hurt 1st round talent...

Or a 2nd round talent with crazy upside and is just a freak?

Exactly.. they are ALL the same.. Kiper Mayock, etc.. The ONLY good thing about these draft guys is that you get to see clips of potential picks..

Thanks about it.

If he is going to be out his entire rookie season i would wait untill the 4th round

I have a feeling Miami's going to draft an even more surprising pick at 40...

Back
Top Bottom