*UPDATED 2nd Day Mock Draft has KIPER and MCSHAY have Miami taking S. Kindle in Rnd 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*UPDATED 2nd Day Mock Draft has KIPER and MCSHAY have Miami taking S. Kindle in Rnd 2

I have a feeling Miami's going to draft an even more surprising pick at 40...
Yea just like Pat White last year. This front office always surprises me. I would love for us to draft Sergio Kindle but I know its not gonna happen.

it goes to show all these mock experts don't know squat, please no kindle he is probably a cam cam guy

2nd round is too early for us to take Kindle due to micro fracture surgery. I know a lot of NBA guys have it and doesn't it usually take 2 years to fully heal? Not worth it for a second round pick on a guy who already has enough question marks about his play.

If we go LB in the 2nd maybe Koa Misi?

since kyper/mcshay are usually incorrect, i can now relax in comfort knowing we will not pick an injury prone, car crashin', microfracture surgery needin', poor choice for our defense, lunk head with our 2nd round pick, great news.

2nd round is too early for us to take Kindle due to micro fracture surgery. I know a lot of NBA guys have it and doesn't it usually take 2 years to fully heal? Not worth it for a second round pick on a guy who already has enough question marks about his play.

If we go LB in the 2nd maybe Koa Misi?

Called it baby

kiper's hair dye has evidently seeped into his skull and rotted his medulla oblongata.
and call guiness. mcshay may have shattered the official backpeddling record.

kiper's hair dye has evidently seeped into his skull and rotted his medulla oblongata.
and call guiness. mcshay may have shattered the official backpeddling record.

I thought they were both just born brain dead.:3w:

Back
Top Bottom