Updated: Shaq to Suns for Marion/Banks pending physical | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated: Shaq to Suns for Marion/Banks pending physical

We will see what shaq has left. Nobody in the history of the league has taken as much of a beating as he has. Freakin Dunleavy and his hack a shaq.

watching the Heat play I think the trade helps both teams out even more.

For the Suns it takes a lot of pressure off of Amare down low, and a true low post threat (Amare is great, but not really a low post threat), and helps open up shots for Barbosa,Nash,Bell,Hill, and Strawberry.

For the Heat it gives them a good defender, and a high energy guy. Not sure I'll say a second option yet since Matrix has been at his best in the running offense (though he did make the All-Star game in a regular offense once)

watching the Heat play I think the trade helps both teams out even more.

For the Suns it takes a lot of pressure off of Amare down low, and a true low post threat (Amare is great, but not really a low post threat), and helps open up shots for Barbosa,Nash,Bell,Hill, and Strawberry.

For the Heat it gives them a good defender, and a high energy guy. Not sure I'll say a second option yet since Matrix has been at his best in the running offense (though he did make the All-Star game in a regular offense once)

This is a running offense now.

Back
Top Bottom