Updated: Shaq to Suns for Marion/Banks pending physical | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated: Shaq to Suns for Marion/Banks pending physical

I want to see Kobe's Lakers beat their hine parts in the playoffs.

Karma.

Come on, it'd be kind of sweat if after the crap the Suns have gotten for this trade if Shaq shows up big for just one series and eliminates the Lakers. After getting Pau and all the talk of how great the Lakers are now, to have Shaq come back to LA and rip the hearts out of the Lakers fans would be great television lol.

Come on, it'd be kind of sweat if after the crap the Suns have gotten for this trade if Shaq shows up big for just one series and eliminates the Lakers. After getting Pau and all the talk of how great the Lakers are now, to have Shaq come back to LA and rip the hearts out of the Lakers fans would be great television lol.
true story

kobe would probably cry again:lol:

The Lakers haters come in droves. Shaq is done. Spin his comeback as many time as you want.

Problem is that shaq HAS NO BAD KARMA FOLLOWING HIM.

Nope, in fact I dont remember the last time he even had to go to court for anything..actually wasnt he a volunteer ride-along with the Dade County Mounties?....Not sure ALL NBA players are on that same side of the law:up:

Ahem *COUGH* Flying from court directly to play game *COUGH*

Nope, in fact I dont remember the last time he even had to go to court for anything..actually wasnt he a volunteer ride-along with the Dade County Mounties?....Not sure ALL NBA players are on that same side of the law:up:

Ahem *COUGH* Flying from court directly to play game *COUGH*

Yep and he probably boning Kate Faber on the plane right now too.:up: Probably renegotiating that civil claim against him. I wonder why she stop working with prosecutors. Wow what a shocker.

$$$ The root of all evil. Biatches get an opportunity they take full advantage of it.

Ive been a supporter of Steve Nash for a long time and if the Heat are not involved in deciding the championship and the celtics (Paul Pierce has been my favorite NBA Player since he came outta Kansas) arent involved this year either I wouldnt mind seeing steve get his bling. Im a bit bothered though by the Suns press conference and Shaq, i know part of it is just to say the right things but i didnt hear him thank Pat Riley once in all the talking he did. Pat Riley is alot of things to alot of people, but when its all said n done, when the Lakeshow gave up on the big man and told him to step it, Riley still gave him the big bucks FULLY KNOWING that in a few years, Shaq would be in the position he is now: Aging, barely able to stay out of a suit because of injury, among other things that have made him a shell of his former self. Shaq should at least be grateful that Wade carried his 315 lb behind against Dallas and that Miami was willing to give him 20 million dollars a year. Up to recently i was on the other side of the fence regarding Kobe and that whole ugly situation in LA that pre-empted Shaq's departure, but studying Shaq's attitude and demeanor whenever he leaves a team, he really believes he's still the big bad wolf on the block, getting our Ship was worth it, but now LA is in prime position to contend for the future and the Heat are in full rebuilding mode because of Shaq. Shaq cant coast anymore, now he's in the Varsity Conference anything less than a championship in Phoenix and i believe he'll be ridden outta there too, this time without anywhere to go...

The kid was 17 years old. Look at this seasons number and they totally tell a different story.

SHAQ still has better numbers.

And when he feels like playing..he is still the best center in basketball. (Duncan is a PF)

All I am saying is this..I love what the Lakers will be and are gonna be..but you gotta bank on what has happened. SHAQ plays when he wants too. I think he will definately WANT TOO now.

Back
Top Bottom