Updated: Shaq to Suns for Marion/Banks pending physical | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated: Shaq to Suns for Marion/Banks pending physical

I got a feeling that SHAQ is gonna buck up one more time..and that will spell bad news for the Lakers.
If he does, then I will lose the final ounce of respect I have for him.

Doesn't give his all unless he feels his team can win a title; disgusting and disrespectful to the fans and organization. Randy Moss gets the knock, so Shaq should as well if he goes to Phoenix and plays consistent basketball....

Bynum will be to quick for Shaq. What is Phoenix going to run a half court set offense now.:lol: The Matrix is gone and he was killing teams with his defense, rebound and shooting. Heat need a big man now.

Shaq Jerseys for sale:

shaqphxvc9-1.png

Wow I am amazed about how ppl have turned on Shaq. He is gunna win a title with the Suns. I doubt this hurts the Suns too bad. It makes them better on defense. I understand that Marion is much better at d than Shaq however Shaq can protect the paint while Marion was limited to one guy. How many centers are involved in a fast break? The suns will not be hurt too bad by that and will only be better in the half court. I am very confident that Nash can get everyone the ball.

Bynum will be to quick for Shaq. What is Phoenix going to run a half court set offense now.:lol: The Matrix is gone and he was killing teams with his defense, rebound and shooting. Heat need a big man now.

I am just telling you...I saw SHAQ dominate YAO this year..and also frustrate Amare.

NEVER underestimate that guy in a short run (which this will be).

For heat fans...remember that Wade got hurt last year and everybody said the heat had No shot at a top seed and winning the division.

SHAQ carried the team to the division title and a 4 seed.

he can still be dominant for a short period of time. Especially if motivated.

I'm with ya Skeet.....people seem to forget what this man is capable of. He is still one of the most dominant centers in the league. He cant go like he use to, but in Pheonix he wont have to. He frees up the other players to pick up the brunt of the offense. His mere presence could possibly be enough. King made a comment earlier about losing respect for Shaq earlier if he goes to the Suns and plays well. I can see your side, but I see it from a different light. He's in the twilight of his career, has NEVER, EVER been a hard worker, and has always been a 50% guy during the reg. season. Why would he hurt himself more then he already is for a lottory team? His hip has killed him this yr....he's better now. Dont expect him not to play well for Pheonix. His rebounds are going to go up, his numbers will be steady, and his playing time will be minimal. People worry about the fast break, but think bout this, how many centers lead the pack in the fast break? Very few.

I am just telling you...I saw SHAQ dominate YAO this year..and also frustrate Amare.

NEVER underestimate that guy in a short run (which this will be).

For heat fans...remember that Wade got hurt last year and everybody said the heat had No shot at a top seed and winning the division.

SHAQ carried the team to the division title and a 4 seed.

he can still be dominant for a short period of time. Especially if motivated.

Bynum at 17, imagine what he gonna do to Shaq now. Bynum is leaner, stonger, more developed .While the opposite can be said for shaq. Still will fun to watch if he shaq is healthy. We'll have to see how this pans out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-FLEDTfao

The fact that Nash will find a way to properly distribute the ball is the only true hope I'd have as a Suns fan wishing for a title. Well, that along with the fact that Amare Stoudemire was getting eaten alive by every decent big he faced this year, and he's more of a natural 4 so his comfort level should rise. However, I haven't seen Shaquille O'Neal "protect the paint" defensively in 2-3 years; perhaps a bit longer. If Phoenix's plan for Shaq is on the defensive end, then he's going to be getting into even more foul trouble than the 2005-2006 first round series vs. Chicago, and that's a hell of a lot.

Also, Shaq's weight hasn't been a major issue in recent years, IMO. I think it goes overstated at times because people, especially the media, are accustomed to blaming his issues with his weight. Hell, even I joke around and say "Fat slob" or something of that nature. The problem with Shaq is that he doesn't have any lift. He seriously has no lift at all.

I want to see Kobe's Lakers beat their hine parts in the playoffs.

Karma.

Back
Top Bottom