*Upset Alert* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Upset Alert*

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
I'm going to put two teams on upset alert for week 2...

The first is Oklahoma St... they're ranked in the top 10 and face an unranked Arizona team Thursday night. I think Arizona can win this game...

The other is Louisville... neither them or FIU are ranked, but Louisville is an obvious favorite (I believe Louisville is favored by 4 right now). T.Y. Hilton is a flat out stud... if he gets loose on Louisville, they're in for a bad day..

I'm putting South Carolina on upset alert. Georgia is going to take out their frustrations against the game****s between the hedges.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand thats why TY Hilton's nickname is "good bye."

Wonder if UM fans or alumni are pissed that they let Cristobol leave. He is building a program from scratch right across from them that is at this point fielding a better product.

U of L's o-line is a turnstile right now. With starting center Mario Beneviedes out with injury our starting LT is playing center and a walkon with no business being on the field is playing LT. Not good. Plus we tried to cover Hilton with a LBer on one of his TD catches. There's that.

Wonder if UM fans or alumni are pissed that they let Cristobol leave. He is building a program from scratch right across from them that is at this point fielding a better product.

not a U of M fan, but what Cristobol is doing is what's best for him long term. In college football, the OCs and DCs that become head coaches tend to have better track records when they build their resume's at smaller schools. Now there are quite a few who do do have success right away, but IMO the better one's are those who learn how to run an entire program at a smaller school. Shannon struggled at Miami IMO because it was too big of a job for him. Hell, Tim Brewster was never an OC or DC and he failed at Minnesota. Not the biggest school in the world but still a school with a lot of tradition.

I think the other thing is who a coach surrounds himself with. Kevin Wilson and Will Muschamp (two long time coordinators who became HCs for the first time this year) surrounded themselves with good staffs. I don't think Shannon did that.

Golden is the better coach, and if he leaves after the year, Cristobal will probably be coaching us anyways.

I'm putting South Carolina on upset alert. Georgia is going to take out their frustrations against the game****s between the hedges.

If Georgia dont win they will be coachless..............

Toledo isgiving Ohio State a ball game though it's early.

I really like Cristobal and if he winds up at Miami, I think he can get that program going in the right direction.

Toledo isgiving Ohio State a ball game though it's early.

I really like Cristobal and if he winds up at Miami, I think he can get that program going in the right direction.

Toledo has their work cut out for them. These refs are doing everything in their power to save OSU the embarrassment.

Considering that Cristobal recently signed a contract extension through 2016 he isn't going anywhere.

Golden is the better coach, and if he leaves after the year, Cristobal will probably be coaching us anyways.

I think the only way Al Golden leaves is if the offer is from Penn State if not I think he stays until he gets an offer from Penn Sate.

Back
Top Bottom