*Upset Alert* | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Upset Alert*

I can see Auburn winning at Clemson (-3.5) this weekend.

The vegas line is about right for OU-FSU, I see OU winning by a TD. Hope I'm wrong since I dropped $800 on my ticket.

Auburn beating Clemson isn't even an upset to me, Auburn is the better team in my opinion.

This week I'm putting Michigan State on upset alert versus Notre Dame.

The only thing keeping the Irish from winning is themselves. I think they limit the turnovers and come out with a win.

This week I'm putting Michigan State on upset alert versus Notre Dame.

The only thing keeping the Irish from winning is themselves. I think they limit the turnovers and come out with a win.

Isn't Notre Dame favored in that game? Not much of an upset

Yes Notre Dame is favored. That game will tell a lot about how good a coach Brian Kelly is. The Fighting Irish pysche has to be damaged aftr such high expectations and an 0-2 start.

The biggest upset of the day will be UCLA over Texas.

Not surprised. Auburn has struggled on defense all 3 games. If they don't tighten it up, they will get rolled in the SEC.

Regardless of what happens between OU and FSU, the Seminoles will get beat next week in Death Valley.

Yes Notre Dame is favored. That game will tell a lot about how good a coach Brian Kelly is. The Fighting Irish pysche has to be damaged aftr such high expectations and an 0-2 start.

Only Brian Kelley was the one giving Notre Dame high hopes.

Back
Top Bottom