*Upset Alert* | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Upset Alert*

WOW!!!???

Really. Are you comparing Nick Foles to Andrew Luck? Seriously?

I mean, I know at this point, he leads the Pac12 in yards passing, but cmon, that was against 2 VERY weak pass defenses.

Stanford wins this one in a laugher.

Damn good call on Duke upsetting Boston College btw. I'm thinking you could've made some serious coin in Vegas on that game :up:

AND, you could be correct in the ASU bid as well. They really are over-rated at this juncture.
Foles had a nice game going, at least up until I fell asleep.

Foles had a nice game going, at least up until I fell asleep.

Yeah, he started like 11 for 11 which was impressive, and he did make some nice throws, but just like last year, he is Foles Gold. He tends to make some nice plays, but just like the play where he dropped the ball in the backfield, he makes bone-headed plays.
I will say, he hasn't made the mistakes nearly as much with his arm has he did last year. I still think he's a very mediocre QB on a spread team, with zero running game which inflates his passing yardage, yet his TD's will remain low because defenses can sit back in the red zone...because they couldnt run against a high school defense

I watched parts of the Clemson Auburn game and was impress with Clemson. They are going to be a tough team to play this season.

I retract my statement. I knew EJ Manuel sucked, but dude is even more terrible than I imagined. Managing to throw picks against Charleston Southern and Louisiana Monroe should of been a sign I guess... With him, Clemson definitely has a chance, especially at home. We all know FSU is going to lose 2-3 games they're supposed to win anyways, it's the FSU way.

fsu will beat OU

OU_Dagger-1.gif

I've got Michigan and Georgia Tech on upset alert this week. Hoke faces his former team here, and he knows exactly how good Ronnie Hillman and Ryan Lindley are... but can Michigan's defense stop them is the question. Game is in the Big House so the Wolverines have that going for them.. but they might want to be on their toes in this one.

Georgia Tech makes their first appearance in the top 25 this week (at #25)... and have scored on their first play from scrimmage 3 games in a row. That offense Paul Johnson runs is almost impossible to prepare for, but UNC has the talent and athletes on defense to do it, and they get to see it every year. GT has yet to be tested this year, they get a big one this week at home with the Tarheels coming to town.

I told ya'll Clemson would beat FSU.

Sammy Watkins is the real deal covered in chocalate..best Clemosn WR in a long time. Best freshman since Green in CFB. All around superstar.

Back
Top Bottom