*Upset Alert* | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Upset Alert*

I've got Michigan and Georgia Tech on upset alert this week. Hoke faces his former team here, and he knows exactly how good Ronnie Hillman and Ryan Lindley are... but can Michigan's defense stop them is the question. Game is in the Big House so the Wolverines have that going for them.. but they might want to be on their toes in this one.

Georgia Tech makes their first appearance in the top 25 this week (at #25)... and have scored on their first play from scrimmage 3 games in a row. That offense Paul Johnson runs is almost impossible to prepare for, but UNC has the talent and athletes on defense to do it, and they get to see it every year. GT has yet to be tested this year, they get a big one this week at home with the Tarheels coming to town.
I was concerned before the game that SDSU would move the ball at will but the Michigan defense played extremely well. Mattison has really brought that unit along progressing each week, something I never saw under RichRod. Hoke did a nice job in the couple of weeks of recruiting he got after being hired in securing two potential stars in Countess at CB and Ryan at DL. Both played big today.

The flip side of that is Denard's passing. Just dreadful. Al Borges needs to just let him operate out of the shotgun spread where he is more comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why your bashing Dabo..one of the top recruiters in the nation and brought Clemosn to the ACC championship in his 3rd year as a head ciach.

Where are all you criminole fans? God it's so nice to see them knocked back to reality.

Texas Tech is up 24-7 on OU at the half.

Michigan State and Wisky are tied at 31 towards the end of the game.

Wow that was the worst attempt at playing the ball by a defender I've ever seen. Just like that OU gets it back down to 10.

Back
Top Bottom