Upshaw say: "Prepare for an uncapped year"Plan on '07 being uncapped | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upshaw say: "Prepare for an uncapped year"Plan on '07 being uncapped

This needs to be resolved before the NFL loses everything....

This is a problem. The good news is Wayne has bags of cash. Saban can only play the cards he's dealt.

Quick Question - Would you take an NFL lockout this season to make sure when 2007 comes around the cap remains?

Its a tough one, but when 07 comes around it would be worth it? However im wanting the new season now and i couldnt imagine almost two years of no Fins...:shakeno:

Jason Taylor 99 said:
Quick Question - Would you take an NFL lockout this season to make sure when 2007 comes around the cap remains?

Its a tough one, but when 07 comes around it would be worth it? However im wanting the new season now and i couldnt imagine almost two years of no Fins...:shakeno:

See NHL and MLB.

Jason Taylor 99 said:

No. Whoever causes me to miss being able to watch the Dolphins better hide in a bank vault with Kevlar on.

Jason Taylor 99 said:

We need a CBA done by next march to stop the uncapped year. It will however be very difficult to sign any FA's and even our rookies to any contracts...Expect a lot of rookie hold-outs.

I wont watch the NFL if its uncapped plain and simple I will have lost all respect for owners and players

allred65 said:
See NHL and MLB.

And they have never recovered from it. They are not going to get the country to feel bad for there 6 figure league salary minimum. And don't forget all that increase will be spilled over into ticket costs, merchandise, ect.

its in everyones interest especially football if they want to stay #1 to get this deal done.

Alex22 said:
I wont watch the NFL if its uncapped plain and simple I will have lost all respect for owners and players

Toss me a beer on your way out dude.

Alex22 said:

pretty strong statement from someone so young...you might want to leave an option or two Alex

Back
Top Bottom