Upshaw say: "Prepare for an uncapped year"Plan on '07 being uncapped | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upshaw say: "Prepare for an uncapped year"Plan on '07 being uncapped

Alex22 said:
I wont watch the NFL if its uncapped plain and simple I will have lost all respect for owners and players

Nothing could stop me from watching the NFL. Knock on wood

I personnaly don't know how I react I think it would ruin the game teams with most money and owners willing to spend it will be on top for a long time. I rather not watch a couple teams dominate every year. Would ruin the fun of watching to see what teams can do with what they got. Would I quit watching nfl? I dont know I know I would definately be dissapointed.

Bruzer said:
I personnaly don't know how I react I think it would ruin the game teams with most money and owners willing to spend it will be on top for a long time. .

Welcome to the decade called the 1970's!

Alex22 said:
I wont watch the NFL if its uncapped plain and simple I will have lost all respect for owners and players
That's exactly how I treat MLB (and I don't miss it the least little bit).

However, I'm not quite sure that I'd be willing to let it come to that with football. If I lost the Dolphins I would be lost. Let's just hope that they come to an agreement.

this could really screw up our season this year im a yankees fan and one thing ive learned about no cap is sure u make the playoffs every year but i mean u dont win championships and i really think the nfl should just unpucker its buttcheeks and give in a little bit bc FOOTBALL IS SACRED AND I WILL NOT HAVE TO PLAY MADDEN WITH NO SALARY CAP IT WILL KILL OWNER MODE!!!!!!!

Gene Upshaw is, and always will be, a media darling. The man loves to hear and see himself......

If the players don't sign the new CBA. Ownership should just lock them out, time for player to start being taught they have liittle market value outside of football.

Hers comes LAW,Peterson,TO and a bunch of others.....LOL....On a more serious not this would be the worst day in the NFL if this where/does happen....The cap is what seperates the NFL from the rest.

I have already quit watching MLB and NBA. If this happens to the NFL I will be totally finished with pro sports. Nothing but college sports for me.

Back
Top Bottom