US Disqualyfied Because Of Oguchi Onyewu | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

US Disqualyfied Because Of Oguchi Onyewu

postermaster said:
Whose soccer knowledge is lacking today agan?

:roflmao:

Who has Marquez had to mark?? Noone. You could say "Figo" but it was in a meaningless game...and Portugal didn't play Deco or Ronaldo. I gotta HAND :rofl: it to him..nice way to COST your team the game yesterday by giving up an ACTUAL PK :lol:

Prime Time said:
Your knowledge of Soccer seems to be lacking today.

Gooch did an excellent job on Koller except for the goal in the first few minutes. The Rosicky goals were not his fault. Our Defense was the strongest part of our team this Cup. Besides the 3-0 defeat, they were pretty damn good.

Thus far:

Onyewu's WC Performance >>>>> Marquez's WC Performance...

No way dude, even with Rafa's stupid penalty, he's having a better WC

Prime Time said:

Who has Marquez had to mark?? Noone. You could say "Figo" but it was in a meaningless game...and Portugal didn't play Deco or Ronaldo. I gotta HAND :rofl: it to him..nice way to COST your team the game yesterday by giving up an ACTUAL PK :lol:

Márquez wasn't playing at his natural position, I don't know wtf Lavolpe was thinking by starting Maza:confused: .
The hand is the only mistake so far, other than that he has played very well

Prime Time said:

Actually Marquez played as a midfielder YESTERDAY vs Portugal, so yes, he hadn't to mark anyone...

Again, whose lacking...?

TotoreMexico said:
Márquez wasn't playing at his natural position, I don't know wtf Lavolpe was thinking by starting Maza:confused: .
The hand is the only mistake so far, other than that he has played very well

He has played well...against noone. I agree that Marquez is a more complete player and a better player RIGHT now...but his WC Performance compared to Onyewu's is dismal. Gooch has played better IMO. He has guarded Koller, Toni etc.

postermaster said:
Actually Marquez played as a midfielder YESTERDAY vs Portugal, so yes, he hadn't to mark anyone...

Again, whose lacking...?

And then dropped back to help Defend, like any other midfielder..:rolleyes:

Prime Time said:
He has played well...against noone. I agree that Marquez is a more complete player and a better player RIGHT now...but his WC Performance compared to Onyewu's is dismal. Gooch has played better IMO. He has guarded Koller, Toni etc.

Rafa at his natural position (defender), has allowed 1 goal in 2 matches, Oguchi how many?

postermaster said:
When dropped back, no goals were allowed...

Dropped back to defend on a Corner...and gave up a PK...are you lost?

Prime Time said:

IN YOUR OPINION that's the key, you should make a poll:rolleyes:

Exactly...IMO...almost everything is an opinion..that is why I emphasize that is IMO. If you end up changing your mind and agree with me based on our debates, great. If you don't, so be it.

Anyway, I am tired..I am going to take a 30 min. nap before the next set of games. See you all in a bit.

Prime Time said:
Dropped back to defend on a Corner...and gave up a PK...are you lost?

OK, I know what you mean, he did commit a penalty such as Onyewu, but eventhough, he did not cost us the game, Omar Bravo cost us the game when failing a penalty shoot out and a clear opportunity of goal..., by the other side, Oguchi allowed goals and also commited a penalty, he also forwared to score once, on a clear position in a corner, the ball was crossed to his head exactly in the point and he overshot the ball like 5 meters up...

postermaster said:
OK, I know what you mean, he did commit a penalty such as Onyewu, but eventhough, he did not cost us the game, Omar Bravo cost us the game when failing a penalty shoot out and a clear opportunity of goal..., by the other side, Oguchi allowed goals and also commited a penalty, he also forwared to score once, on a clear position in a corner, the ball was crossed to his head exactly in the point and he overshot the ball like 5 meters up...

You cannot really blame ANY one person in Soccer for a W or L...

You act as If Rafa never misses a shot or a header..also Rafa's PK was a clear PK. Gooch's was not. Now, good afternoon, I am going to take a siesta.

Back
Top Bottom