Usc @ Asu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Usc @ Asu

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ABC, 3:30 EST

biggest game of the day, for sure. lots of players to watch here for the NFL as well. leinart, keller, hagan, bush, white, justice, bing, robinson...i hope ASU wins, but common sense tells me that won't happen. however i predict a shootout of sorts, but with USC pulling out in the end. something like 56-38

Very interesting stuff in the halftime show about how ASU is using video games to work on reading routes, etc instead of working with plays on a chalkboard.

I look for a high scoring game......Keller to Moey Mutz and Jamaal Lewis all day long....the USC D-Backs are gonna be hating that 95+ degree weather. :lol:

GO SUN DEVILS....MAKE ME A PROUD ALUM!!!:)

ASU 35
USC 28

Roman529 said:
I lOOK for a high scoring game......Keller to Moey Mutz and Jamaal Lewis all day long....the USC D-Backs are gonna be hating that 95+ degree weather. :lol:

GO SUN DEVILS....MAKE ME A PROUD ALUM!!!:)

ASU 35
USC 28

They will make all of us ALUMNI proud. AS well as all of us Native of Tempeans.

Tempe!!! Wahoooo! I sure miss Mill Avenue. I lived on Lemon Street (1990-92)and I could see the fans in the upper deck of Sun Devil Stadium from my run-down apartment. :D

damn, roughing the passer. looks like leinart got hurt. looks like one of those concussion kinda things. john david booty is warming up

leinart is back, but the penalties are racking up for USC. a false start, out of bounds personal foul, and then another false start. it's now 3rd and 31 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom