Usc @ Asu | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Usc @ Asu

this is terrible. USC is trying to run the clock out, and what happens? lendale white gets a 50 yard run for a TD. i've honestly never seen run defense this pathetic

Both of those RBs are very very very good. Some NFL teams are gonna be lucky to get White or Bush. They both look like the real deal.

Brad528 said:
Both of those RBs are very very very good. Some NFL teams are gonna be lucky to get White or Bush. They both look like the real deal.
they didn't do much today. ASU barely touched them on all of their long runs. it was a sad sight

well i think it's fair to say this loss is not on keller's shoulders. he made some great plays. 4 interceptions is bad, but one was tipped, and the other was inexplicably dropped by hagan right into a USC defender's hands. the other two were his fault indeed, but they didn't hurt ASU's chances at winning or anything. but there's a problem when a) you can't run the ball and b) you can't stop the run. and ASU could do neither

make it 5 interceptions for keller. bad decision. threw a fade to hagan, a VERY obvious playcall. he was double covered

I just got home from watching the game against USC and it is deja vous all over again...just like against LSU, Arizona State totally controlled the game and then:
1) starting making mistakes 2) started to turn the ball over 3) played not to lose instead of playing to win 4) bad play calling, especially on 4th and 1......

We coulda shoulda beaten LSU
We coulda shoulda beaten USC

But we didn't...I don't blame Keller for this....ASU players need to step up at crunch time and ASU's coach needs to not be Wanny and so predictable on fourth and short. ASU's D disappeared once again in the 2nd half. :(

Roman529 said:
I just got home from watching the game against USC and it is deja vous all over again...just like against LSU, Arizona State totally controlled the game and then:
1) starting making mistakes 2) started to turn the ball over 3) played not to lose instead of playing to win 4) bad play calling, especially on 4th and 1......

We coulda shoulda beaten LSU
We coulda shoulda beaten USC

But we didn't...I don't blame Keller for this....ASU players need to step up at crunch time and ASU's coach needs to not be Wanny and so predictable on fourth and short. ASU's D disappeared once again in the 2nd half. :(

This has been the problem throughout the Koetter era. He is beyond conservative throughout the second half. Not to take anything away from USC, which is a stellar club, but ASU had them until they lost their manhood. I am so f-ing annoyed right now. Regardless, I won $50 tonight from this game. Thank you 17 point spread. Now I am going to go drink it away.

kastofsna120 said:
make it 5 interceptions for keller. bad decision. threw a fade to hagan, a VERY obvious playcall. he was double covered

Lets face it; I am a huge ASU fan, but Keller has a long way to go before the NFL. If he comes out this year he is an idiot, period. His decision-making skills are lacking a bit. I think this game actually did more good for him than anything. He faced a real NFL-style defense. If he stays in one more year and works a little on his mechanics, he is a real top ten, if not top 5 IMO.

You can only blame so many of 5 INT's on other players. If he stays here next year and Koetter keeps his balls (and I don't mean the foot-type) past halftime, this team will be a real contender.

Back
Top Bottom