Usc @ Asu | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Usc @ Asu

a great run by reggie bush aside, USC has done nothing on offense. 8 penalties in the first quarter (unbelievable), including 5 false starts, and 4 punts. i wouldn't put so much credit on ASU's defense for this one. they better score points before USC gets its groove back

terrible pass by keller. intercepted by USC. pretty much the same play that schulters intercepted delhomme last week. USC is just a few yards from the endzone now

i gotta say that reggie bush has been TERRIBLE today in pass blocking. he completely whiffed on two guys and leinart was sacked pretty hard

leinart sacked on 3rd and goal, have to settle for field goal. 7-3 arizona state, 13:26 in 2nd quarter

4th down conversion no good for USC. leinart appears to be throwing the ball too hard or something

incredible catch by jamal lewis. it's goin to be reviewed, but he caught it. one-handed over the middle on 2nd and 18. great pass by keller, and ASU is on the 15 yard line now

w00t!!! touchdown ASU. great pass to jamal lewis in the back of the endzone. 14-3 ASU

halftime. USC went for it on 4th down with about a minute to go, no good, so it's 21-3 ASU at the half

Sam Keller is THE guy we need to get! I know it's early and there is a very small sample size, but my gut feeling tells me the man is special. He seems to have that all elusive "it".

not really. keller has been average at best. they've mostly benefited from USC's mistakes. lendale white just had a long run for a TD. 21-10 ASU

Eh well, I'm not really watching the game because I don't have it. Just watching the highlights and stuff between Minnesota-PSU. That TD pass was nice, and I didn't see any huge mistakes, so I just assumed...

Keep it coming guys. I cant watch the game. :fire:

Keep us updated. How is Keller looking.

looks like jarrett fumbled the ball there and ASU recovered. it came out a split second before his knee hit the ground...they're going to have to review it for sure.

yup :D ASU gets the ball and had a nice return from the fumble as well. good field position

Back
Top Bottom