USC officially screwed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC officially screwed.

Angneli

Practice Squad
Reaction score
# 1 in both polls and they will not play in the Sugar Bowl. That is why the BCS sucks.

Canes are in a rematch with Florida State in the Orange Bowl. For those of you who don't know.

College Football has embarrassed itself 2 years in a row

College Football has embarrassed itself 2 years in a row when it comes to the National Champion. Last year was the phantom pass interference call that gave Ohio State the National Championship & this year by screwing the best team in the land, USC.

USC can will be co-champion after they win the Rose Bowl & are voted #1 again by the AP poll.

The BCS has to go. Well the computer polls anyway. Keep the same formula of average in polls+SOS+losses-quality wins. You know the computer polls are F'd up when Miami of Ohio is 4,6,3,& 4 by 4 of the 7 computers.

Dude, get the thought of usc being the best team out of your head!!

LSU is the best, and FINALLY people are starting to realize that.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

That's why USC is ranked first in BOTH POLLS. USC's offense would shred LSU's defense.

ARE YOU KIDDING???

I wouldn't complain if you said maybe USC's defense would slow LSU's offense, but LSU has THE best defense in America. BY FAR.

You also didn't face any offense that could both run & pass consistently & beat you either way. I don't think there would be any doubt that USC's D would slow up LSUs O because LSU is primarily a running team & USC is #2 vs the run.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

funny, all the coaches that voted don't think so. its that damed machine called the BS!:tongue:

OH MY GOD I wish LSU was playing usc instead of OU so you all could see how good LSU is.

usc gave up 28 points to friggin oregon state.

Oregon State has the 13th ranked offense, higher than any opponent LSU faced this year. Plus Oregon State is a balanced offense with Steven Jackson(Ricky Williams clone) running the ball & Derek Anderson passing to James Newson & Tim Euhus.

I know you'll say this is speculation, but I promise LSU would have held them under 13 points.

Just asking, SMad, how many LSU games have you watched this year?

The Ole Miss game wasn't exactly our best game.

If you would have seen us against Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina or the first Georgia game, you would think a little higher of us.

But you did see the SEC champ game, and we dominated.

Look, I know USC is awesome. I just think LSU's defense would slow them down enough to let our offense win the game. Too bad we won't be able to see it.

If you would have seen us against Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina or the first Georgia game, you would think a little higher of us.

According to the Gameday gang on ESPN they thought Georgia played better in the first meeting between the two.

Back
Top Bottom