USC officially screwed. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC officially screwed.

I'm going to make a prediction right now. USC should be playing LSU. I'm basing that arguement on that any team who doesn't win their conference should not get a shot at the title and that USC should be in the game based on the rankings of the polls.

USC v. Michigan = This is the best bowl matchup in my opinion, but USC wins. Its happening in their back yard and I think that have more horses tham Michigan.........USC 27 Michigan 17.

Miami v. FSU = I think that this one is a toss-up. I'm not too high on either team. But it is very difficult to beat a team twice, so the pick is.......... FSU 24 Miami 21.

Kansas State v. Ohio State = Kansas State is obviously playing well. I don't think that Ohio State will be able to match K-State's speed............Kansas State 28 Ohio State 10.

LSU v. Oklahoma= I need to think about this one. The Big XII homer in me says to pick OU, but I don't know.

Originally posted by Angneli
I'm going to make a prediction right now. USC should be playing LSU. I'm basing that arguement on that any team who doesn't win their conference should not get a shot at the title and that USC should be in the game based on the rankings of the polls.

USC v. Michigan = This is the best bowl matchup in my opinion, but USC wins. Its happening in their back yard and I think that have more horses tham Michigan.........USC 27 Michigan 17.

Miami v. FSU = I think that this one is a toss-up. I'm not too high on either team. But it is very difficult to beat a team twice, so the pick is.......... FSU 24 Miami 21.

Kansas State v. Ohio State = Kansas State is obviously playing well. I don't think that Ohio State will be able to match K-State's speed............Kansas State 28 Ohio State 10.

LSU v. Oklahoma= I need to think about this one. The Big XII homer in me says to pick OU, but I don't know.
thats practically a no brainer, i'd go with OU. thet're gonna be pissed because they lost the endefeated season!;)

Yeah, what a no brainer. Jeez.

I can't wait till we beat Oklahoma so finally you people will give LSU some respect. You really don't know how good they are!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yeah, what a no brainer. Jeez.

I can't wait till we beat Oklahoma so finally you people will give LSU some respect. You really don't know how good they are!
how does that song go....................................dreamin...............................i'm always dreamin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm dreaming. Wow.

Why do you refuse to believe that LSU is an elite team? Just give me one good reason.

Have you even watched any LSU games this year? Probably not because if you did you would have a different opinion.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yeah, I'm dreaming. Wow.

Why do you refuse to believe that LSU is an elite team? Just give me one good reason.

Have you even watched any LSU games this year? Probably not because if you did you would have a different opinion.
just wait for the bowl game, i won't have to say nothin!:tongue:

Had a great post written and lost it somehow... I must be retarded...

Anyways, everyone's been saying for 2 years now that OSU couldn't hang with anyone, and for all but 2 games in those 2 years they've hung with whoever they've played. No matter how outgunned, outmanned, and seemingly outmatched they were. So, don't be so quick to write them off yet. Jim Tressel is an incredible coach, whether or not the nation is ready to admit it, we here in Buckeye-Country know that he is the second best thing to happen to OSU ball, second only to WOODY of course.

Seriously though, don't write them off like that. They've surprised everyone before, and I believe it was on that same exact field.

Originally posted by Angneli

USC v. Michigan= A beat down in Pasadena. USC got screwed so they're gonna beat the hell out of Michigan. USC 45 Michigan 17

Miami v. FSU= I don't want to see this game again. Miami already whooped them once. Miami 24 FSU 14

Kansas State v. Ohio State= Kansas State is gonna beat the overrated Buckeyes. Kansas State 27 Ohio State 13

LSU v. Chokelahoma= Chokelahoma is undeserving. LSU's D will hold them in check & reinjure Jason White. LSU 31 OU 27

I think they'll win but they still couldn't beat LSU. The BCS championship is irrelavent. When USC wins the Rose Bowl they're the champs.

We shall see. I think you are looking past Michigan. They are very good.

It's all a mess. LSU should just play USC. I'm tired of all this speculation.

No. The coaches have agreed whoever wins the Nokia Sugar Bowl, is the National Champion. It is the BCS championship game.

USC might get a split championship if they beat Michigan, but the winner of the Sugar Bowl will hoist the trophy.

Back
Top Bottom