USC officially screwed. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC officially screwed.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You still haven't answered my question.

i've answered your question several times, but you chose to ignore it. you took it personal, Louisiana/California. i said USC is not mad at any team, they're pissed at the BCS. i have said several times the sugarbowl should be USC and LSU!:eek:

Oh come on. Everytime I've mentioned that LSU is an elite team and will beat OU you said I was a dreamer.

Don't go back on what you said. If you think it should be LSU/usc, why are you so confident OU will beat LSU?

What the hell is in the water in california???

Oh come on. Everytime I've mentioned that LSU is an elite team and will beat OU you said I was a dreamer.

Don't go back on what you said. If you think it should be LSU/usc, why are you so confident OU will beat LSU?

What the hell is in the water in california???
i didn't go back on what i said. just because OU doesn't deserve to go doesn't mean they are a bad team. they have to much speed and besides, i go with the coaches poll!:tongue:

Well then why do you dispute that LSU should be there in your other little cute post you just made?

Stop controdicting yourself.

Well then why do you dispute that LSU should be there in your other little cute post you just made?

Stop controdicting yourself.
what color is the sky where your at or what are you on?:rolleyes:

Arguing with this guy is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

Everytime I post a question or point a place where you contradict yourself, you come back with some little smart @ss comment like that.

It's useless. Just be ready to eat crow when LSU beats OU. Bye.

You're the one with the problem man. We just said that USC will be the TRUE national champs if the win. Screw the BCS, BOTH human polls said USC is the best team in the country, and they don't even get a chance to prove it. It's sad. If LSU and USC win then we are all right back where we started with this stupid BCS Selection show on Sunday. USC and LSU should play and see who's better. But there's no way you can say that USC doesn't deserve the title if they beat M***igan.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

I've BEEN saying it should be LSU/usc in the Championship.

Dolfan06 is the one who keeps dissing LSU, calling me a dreamer everytime I say they're going to win.
You're just in love with usc right now because they're playing MICHIGAN. M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N.
THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

I HONESTLY, would rather M***igan win that game... because the more the win, the less bad our loss to them was... (I don't think that was correct) But, LSU and USC are going to split... sad but true.

I hope your'e saying its sad because of the bcs's screw ups.

Because if you're trying to insinuate that LSU isn't as good as usc, that's just nuts.

DolphinDevil

It's the homer in you that can't admit LSU v. OU is BS.
Predictions:
Um over FSU (I'm a Nole fan, but I just think UM owns us till Rixs is out of the picture)
USC over Michigan
OU over LSU
KSU over OSU

What the BCS should have done was let the TWO BEST teams in the CFB play. I'd take a coaches poll over any homer fan any day. They study teams, and they known who the best teams in CFB is, and they obviously know LSU isn't in the two best in the country.

No. The coaches have agreed whoever wins the Nokia Sugar Bowl, is the National Champion. It is the BCS championship game.

The AP poll will vote USC #1, & even though it's the coaches are under contract to vote the winner of the BCS game #1 they may not do it, as pointed out by Outside the Lines last night. Many will still vote USC #1 & some will leave there's blank.

bling you are about the only person in America that doesn't think LSU is a top 2 team.

You say you'd take the coaches poll any day. Guess what. LSU IS #2.

Everyone and their grandma knows the championship should be LSU/usc.

How in the hell am I being a homer by saying usc shouldn't be mad at LSU, but the bcs and Oklahoma. LSU DESERVES TO BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

I've BEEN saying it should be LSU/usc in the Championship.

Dolfan06 is the one who keeps dissing LSU, calling me a dreamer everytime I say they're going to win.
You're just in love with usc right now because they're playing MICHIGAN. M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N.
THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES
what contradiction, your comprehension of the english language is pathetic! i said they should be in the sugar bowl. 'should be' and 'deserves' to be are miles apart!:tongue:

OK then Einstein, tell me how LSU doesn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl.

...and I scored perfect on the ACT in English.

Back
Top Bottom