USC officially screwed. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC officially screwed.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
No. The coaches have agreed whoever wins the Nokia Sugar Bowl, is the National Champion. It is the BCS championship game.

USC might get a split championship if they beat Michigan, but the winner of the Sugar Bowl will hoist the trophy.
thats like me holding up one of bronzed baby shoes, may mean something to me, but nobody else cares!:rolleyes:

You know, at least I'm admitting USC is good, and that it should be them and LSU in the National Championship.

You are not even ackgnowledging that LSU is an elite team. Why are you so hard headed about this? I really think you haven't even watched LSU this year, because you would not be sounding as ignorant as you are if you did.

You have no idea how good they really are. I wish to God they were playing USC so they could shut you and all the bleeding hearts of usc up.
Crybabies.

You know, at least I'm admitting USC is good, and that it should be them and LSU in the National Championship.

You are not even ackgnowledging that LSU is an elite team. Why are you so hard headed about this? I really think you haven't even watched LSU this year, because you would not be sounding as ignorant as you are if you did.

You have no idea how good they really are. I wish to God they were playing USC so they could shut you and all the bleeding hearts of usc up.
Crybabies.
did i ever, in any of these threads say that LSU was a bad team, did i ever say that LSU didn't deseve to play for #1, NO! i said USC deserves it more because they were #2, and #2 should move up if #1 loses. if LSU was better they should have been rated higher all year, not just the final poll!:tongue:

USC has changed their helmet logo. Here is the new one:
babycry2-1.jpg

lol.

I agree USC should be playing in the NC, but what people don't realize is that usc's beef should be with OU, NOT LSU. LSU is sitting pretty at #2 in both polls, we won our conference championship, so we deserve to be in. OU is the one who's #3, and did not win their conference. All the usc bleeding hearts should be mad at OU, not LSU.

LSU deserves to be there and will win.

See what I mean?

You better be here after we beat OU.

...and am I right or am I right about usc should be mad at OU, not us???

See what I mean?

You better be here after we beat OU.

...and am I right or am I right about usc should be mad at OU, not us???
where in the hell did you come up with that! they're mad at the BCS, not a team. get real, i'd go to, what is OU supposed to say. NO, we don't deserve it, GET REAL!:rolleyes:

That's not my point. Some of the usc crybabies are spewing off crap about how LSU shouldn't be there and usc should. LSU more than deserves to be in the NC. OU is the school that usc should be saying doesn't deserve to go. It should be LSU/usc.

I'm just sick of hearing all the california whining. Why do people in california think they are above everyone?

That's not my point. Some of the usc crybabies are spewing off crap about how LSU shouldn't be there and usc should. LSU more than deserves to be in the NC. OU is the school that usc should be saying doesn't deserve to go. It should be LSU/usc.

I'm just sick of hearing all the california whining. Why do people in california think they are above everyone?
california must be the place to be. the population is growing faster than any state in the country, as a matter of fact, thats why i'm getting out of it!:tongue:

You still haven't answered my question.

Am I right or what that usc should be upset that OU is going, not LSU?

LSU more than deserves to be in the NC.

You still haven't answered my question.

Am I right or what that usc should be upset that OU is going, not LSU?

LSU more than deserves to be in the NC.
not when they have homefield and are picked to lose by a TD!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom