USC officially screwed. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC officially screwed.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
OK then Einstein, tell me how LSU doesn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl.

...and I scored perfect on the ACT in English.
by the fact that OU stayed in the top spot and LSU vaulted over #2, even when USC won by more than you did, in the land slide games, USC played practically their whole roster, while LSU stayed mainly the starters. therefore this strength of schedule is just what it is!

if its brown like crap, looks like crap and smells like crap, its probably crap!:rolleyes:

Do you know what you sound like?

That has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

I GUESS SO USC WINS BY MORE. WHEN YOU PLAY MARY'S SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND AND LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR YOU TEND TO BLOW PEOPLE OUT.

LSU beat the #5 team in America by 21. usc gave up 28 points to Oregon State!! But wait, let me guess, usc's defense is still better, right??:rolleyes:

Get a clue!

I GUESS SO USC WINS BY MORE. WHEN YOU PLAY MARY'S SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND AND LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR YOU TEND TO BLOW PEOPLE OUT.

LSU beat the #5 team in America by 21. usc gave up 28 points to Oregon State!! But wait, let me guess, usc's defense is still better, right??:rolleyes:

Get a clue!
why don't you do something useful and look up the stats on the game. you will see that usc started taking their starters out in the 1st quarter. osu scored on scrubs!:tongue:

btw, you're the only one pushing LSU down everybodys throat. maybe you won't be back after new years!

I refuse to argue with you anymore because you are misinformed. You have not seen LSU play this year.

I don't mind arguing with a knowlegeable fan, but I cannot stand ignorance.

Know what you are talking about before you speak.

I refuse to argue with you anymore because you are misinformed. You have not seen LSU play this year.

I don't mind arguing with a knowlegeable fan, but I cannot stand ignorance.

Know what you are talking about before you speak.
we'll see if that holds water after the game, until then go back to your sand box!:rolleyes:

Yeah. That's mature. Your'e an idiot.
do you even know what you type, you said i had know knowledge of the game and you wouldn't argue with me anymore. well i'll tell ya bud, i played semi pro ball before you were a glimmer in your old mans eye!:tongue:

Well someone must have hit you over the noggin hard because you present no premise behind your ridiculous statements.

To argue about two teams when you havent even seen one of them play. Wow. You're being like a jets fan right now.

Well someone must have hit you over the noggin hard because you present no premise behind your ridiculous statements.

To argue about two teams when you havent even seen one of them play. Wow. You're being like a jets fan right now.
as i said, you don't have to see em, just read!:tongue:

Get a clue!
maybe they played the Riverside School for the Deaf too. i'm sure CRSD could beat monroe too. i've never even heard of em!

quit complaining over the fact that you did usc is not in the sugar bowl. you should be more concerned with michigan that crying over this. actually it doesn't matter which bowl game you play in...lsu will be national champions.

Go Tigers!!!

And jmarge, I bet you've seen LSU AND usc, huh!

This fool was SO SURE that LSU is going to lose, and he hasn't even seen them play!

I hate ignorance!!

Back
Top Bottom