USC officially screwed. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC officially screwed.

I'm not west coast either. I don't think we said LSU doesn't deserve to be there. We all just say that USC got screwed. You jump on everyone's case because you assume that we mean USC/OU... when, most of us mean USC/LSU... Don't be so quick to jump on us...

Marino, I wasn't talking about you. I was speaking of dolfan06.

...and jmarge, I am in the process of trying to get tickets now. It's like 50/50.

Marino, I know most people think LSU/USC. That's the consensus, except for dolfan. He says LSU doesn't "deserve" to be there, even though he's never even seen them play!!! He's so sure OU is going to win, and he's not even seen LSU this year. He has no idea how good they are. That's all.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Marino, I know most people think LSU/USC. That's the consensus, except for dolfan.
what is your problem son, i said USC/LSU several times. its just my opinion from the stats that LSU doesn't deserve to be there!

Which is why you sound ridiculous. Do you know how stupid "The national championship should be LSU and usc. But hey you know, LSU doesn't deserve to be there" sounds???

That is a ridiculously stupid statement.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Which is why you sound ridiculous. Do you know how stupid "The national championship should be LSU and usc. But hey you know, LSU doesn't deserve to be there" sounds???

That is a ridiculously stupid statement.
just wait until after the game, i'm done with this garbage, i get a better argument from the wall!

Back
Top Bottom