USC will be team to beat next season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC will be team to beat next season

What does the WR corps look like for USC next year after losing Jarrett and Smith?

They've brought 1 WR in so far this year but had a couple last year. Including the #2 WR recruit in the country (behind Harvin :wink: ). Not sure what upper classman they have though.

So Florida is going to play USC in the title game next year? Should be a good one.:D

Nope. :D

(and I mean Florida and LSU.)

USC can lick my balls.

LOL, LSU scares me more now w/o Russell then they ever did with him. Flynn is a much better QB imo and their offense will be better for it. Since UF plays in LSU this year, that is a scary game...

LOL, LSU scares me more now w/o Russell then they ever did with him. Flynn is a much better QB imo and their offense will be better for it. Since UF plays in LSU this year, that is a scary game...

:yes:

My thought is that USC might end up being the best team in college football, ok maybe undefeated, but unable to play for the National Campionship. How can you let USC get away with the Reggie Bush stuff when clearly he broke the rules and the coaches should have known...(how in the heck does a college coach not notice one of the top 3 players on your team driving a car above his means??) Teams have been struck down in the past for players getting money and USC should suffer the same fate. Bush got caught with money and gifts he should not have, sorry 3 years no post season.

On the Radio they said there sources tell them there is a loophole that USC has so they wont be in trouble with the NCAA.

I've got a bad feeling Mustain is going to join his buddy Damian Williams at USC.

I think Mustain re-enrolled at Arkansas. Besides, after sitting a year out he would not start over Sanchez or Corp

What does the WR corps look like for USC next year after losing Jarrett and Smith?

Patrick Turner is pretty good (I think he was rated ahead of DeSean Jackson coming out of High School, he's just been stuck behind some really good WRs). They got Vidal Hazleton who would've been the 3rd WR had his dad let him sign with USC after he committed (Dad wanted him to go to PSU, and because he missed so much time due to his dad, he RS).

They also have Fred Davis at TE (who could become the best TE in the country).

They also have Brandon Carswell coming in this year, and David Ausberry from last year so they're pretty much set (and they've got Damian Williams transfering in from Arkansas)

Back
Top Bottom