USC will be team to beat next season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC will be team to beat next season

I don't know if you remember me talking about this or not, but I'd love for some of you Gators to come visit me and come to the game.

...Just beware of Death Valley. :evil:

I would Love to come and see Percy and Tebow! :evil:

No thank you...no offense to you, but a lot of your fans were complete ********s in last years game

Every school, just like every NFL team has its jerks. You have to roll with the punches.

I've followed LSU on road trips in the past and been called every name in the book.

Usually, in Baton Rouge, visiting fans have a great time. We really are nice people.

In 2005 I went to Oxford for the LSU vs. Ole Miss game. My roomate and I got called "purple-wearing ***s" and whatnot.

...Then we proceeded to destroy them 40-7. :D

Alright cool! Let me know. :wink:

I've had non-student section season tickets the last two years and each ticket was $36.

The price isn't going to be the issue. It's the availability. Death Valley is going to be ROCKING when the Gators come to town.

It's going to be the game of the year in the SEC.

I've had non-student section season tickets the last two years and each ticket was $36.

The price isn't going to be the issue. It's the availability. Death Valley is going to be ROCKING when the Gators come to town.

It's going to be the game of the year in the SEC.

It will be a preview of the SEC Championship game!

I am gunna try and make it! :wink:

It will be a preview of the SEC Championship game!

I am gunna try and make it! :wink:

Very cool. We'll have a great time.

You just have to make one promise. When we go party in Tigerland the Friday night before the game, you cannot wear any Florida stuff.

...and that's not because I mind. It's for your safety. :lol:

Very cool. We'll have a great time.

You just have to make one promise. When we go party in Tigerland the Friday night before the game, you cannot wear any Florida stuff.

...and that's not because I mind. It's for your safety. :lol:

:lol: Well I don't know about that and I am sure we will have a great time.

Back
Top Bottom