Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up?

You know how you know this is an awful idea? The second sentence of the orginal post "now before you all shread me ". Even he knows it's a stupid idea

Thats like starting a sentence with "no offense". When someone does, you're about to be offended.

If it cost the Skins so much to move up two spots, How much do you think its going to cost to move up to the top 5?

Besides you don't trade an entire draft to move into the top 5 to draft a RB. Unless your Ditka. Its pure stupidity. Id only trade up if there was a QB at the same skill level as Luck or RGIII which there is not. So no.

This!

Trading up that far for a running back is quite possibly the worst idea I've read on here since the "move Zach Thomas to safety" thread. And maybe the "give Sparano another year" threads.

I keep seeing New Orleans as the model for the offense going forward when in reality we should be looking about 1000 miles North for a better picture

Trading up that far for a running back is quite possibly the worst idea I've read on here since the "move Zach Thomas to safety" thread. And maybe the "give Sparano another year" threads.

Haha I had almost forgotten about that thread. Do you remember who started that gem?

Back
Top Bottom