Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up?

No. Give up 3 picks to get a running back when we are relatively set at the position already?

Relatively set??
You must have a lot of faith in Daniel Thomas and the new CFL addition, Messam.
I'm more than happy with Bush's performance last season, I just hope he can stay healthy this whole season. The west coast offense should get him a lot more short passes and dump offs, the more the ball is in his hands the more damage he can do.

With that said, I'm just hesitant to feel comfortable with DT and Messam until they PROVE that they are legit and reliable. Until that...... We are not set at the tailback position. Plus it never hurts to have a stable of horses in the back field. Look at New Orleans.

Darren Sproles
Pierre Thomas
Mark Ingram
Chris Ivory

I'm not about selling the farm to move up and get T Rich, we have many more needs that can be filled with the picks that would be used. But if there is any possibility we could get T Rich, I wouldn't be disappointed by any means. He's talented and would help this team out of the gates.

There's not a player worth trading up for and giving away draft picks, unless of course the Dolphins think Tannehill is THE guy and they think he will be gone or another team jumps ahead of them and takes him.

I like Tannehill at #8.

If he is gone at #8, then a trade down and picking up more selections would be the best route to go, but QB in late first or early second would be needed. Then my choices are Cousins, Weeden, etc.

All my opinion...but I'm pretty smart:tumbleweed:

Yep, you are right about that. There is no way you'd trade up (giving up 3 picks) for a RB....only a QB

T rich and reggie bush, scariest combo in the nfl?
It could be, Bush has alot more to prove to say that though and of course Rich has plenty to prove.

Ben tate and Arian Foster would seem to hold that distinction right now along with James Stewart and Deangelo williams

It could be, Bush has alot more to prove to say that though and of course Rich has plenty to prove.

Ben tate and Arian Foster would seem to hold that distinction right now along with James Stewart and Deangelo williams

I think bush did well in the crap offense we ran last year. They didnt start using bush correctly til the 8th game of the season and even than i dont think they used him enough. New orleans laid the blueprint down on how to use reggie and we still could not get it right, philbin and sherman are smarter than sparano so im thinking bush has a much better season under philbin.

I think bush did well in the crap offense we ran last year. They didnt start using bush correctly til the 8th game of the season and even than i dont think they used him enough. New orleans laid the blueprint down on how to use reggie and we still could not get it right, philbin and sherman are smarter than sparano so im thinking bush has a much better season under philbin.

I think theortically Bush should have a better season but history has shown he gets nicked up alot and last year was his first year ever running that strong with the ball

I think theortically Bush should have a better season but history has shown he gets nicked up alot and last year was his first year ever running that strong with the ball
I'm worried about Bush too but there is just something about the field in the Superdome that tears up running backs. Ricky, Reggie, Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram, and Chris Ivory all have dealt with lower body injuries while playing as a Saint.

If we move up to get Trent Richardson I will be leading a bonfire rally to burn down Sun Life Stadium with Jeff Ireland locked away in his office there. C'mon man!!! You don't move up to get a Running Back.

qYEHdX4X3jbl68kcr4EO5pvdo1_500-1.jpg

If we move up to get Trent Richardson I will be leading a bonfire rally to burn down Sun Life Stadium with Jeff Ireland locked away in his office there. C'mon man!!! You don't move up to get a Running Back.

This isnt just any running back, this is a special player that you hardly ever see in drafts. We would be lucky to get him.

This isnt just any running back, this is a special player that you hardly ever see in drafts. We would be lucky to get him.

Unless he can play three positions at once at a Pro Bowl level we don't need to sacrifice the picks necessary to trade up and get him. He is a special player, but unless we are one player away (and we clearly are not) we would be nuts to trade all those picks away for any player that isn't a shoe-in franchise QB.

It would be profoundly ridiculous to give up a fortune to just miss the top 2 QBs. I couldn't live with my team doing something that crazy. If they were going to move up it needed to be to #2.

thats cause new orleans got all they could outta reggie, they played him at every damn position except for defense so ofcourse reggie got a lil banged up in new orleans but ever since he landed in miami he has shown no signs of slowing down except for minor injuries.

I think alot of people want tannenhill, but if richardson were to land in miami i think most ppl would be happy with the pick up. They just dont like the idea of it but if it happened people would be happy about it. We see tannenhills in the draft every year, the next time you see a trent richardson might not be for 5-6 years in the draft, hes one of a kind.

Btw, great job on the site wildbill, looks really good.

Back
Top Bottom