Virginia will win the ACC this year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia will win the ACC this year.

You are kidding right? Virginia won't win **** and either will Clemsom. It will still be FSU or Miami for the top spot in the ACC. I still look for FSU to pull it out and win the ACC. We all know Rix sucks but Virginia won't handle the FSU defense. And don't even try to say thats why the Noles lost tonight because everyone know Rix and Jeff Bowden suck as QB/Coach

Virginia is probably the 6th best team in the ACC behind Miami, FSU, Maryland, Clemson, and Virginia Tech.
And im not too sure they're any better than NC State.
So, in fact, they're the 7th best team in the ACC.
In conlusion, um, you're an imbecile.
:hug:
:woot:

what kinda hoser posted this...sure the offenses looked shakey last night but i dont know if you noticed but both defenses looked pretty damn good. give the offenses a couple of weeks to iron out, and then we will see the real UM and FSU. UVA please.... HaHa

Miami and Flordia states looked like crap! Both of them. Offenses were horrible and it sure wasn't from great D play. That was the sorryest excuse of top 10 football I ever seen.

Right now Virgina will smoke either one of them...

--Ross

Ross said:
Miami and Flordia states looked like crap! Both of them. Offenses were horrible and it sure wasn't from great D play. That was the sorryest excuse of top 10 football I ever seen.

Right now Virgina will smoke either one of them...

--Ross

What a ridiculous, misspelled statement. Miami has had FSU's number the last 5 years in what has been a clash of titans in the college football world. Both Virginia's recruiting and play on the field has improved, earning them some praise. However, comparing them with FSU or Miami is crazy. They have done a good job and improved their program from average to better-than-average. Quick reminder of the last 12 years for any Virginia fan running off at the mouth:

FSU 13 - UVA 3
FSU 40 - UVA 13
FSU 41 - UVA 17
FSU 28 - UVA 32 (got 1)
FSU 31 - UVA 24
FSU 47 - UVA 21
FSU 45 - UVA 14
FSU 35 - UVA 10
FSU 37 - UVA 3
FSU 43 - UVA 7
FSU 40 - UVA 19
FSU 19 - UVA 14

(ya, maybe you'll have better luck with Miami)

Virginia will not win the ACC. It will be either Miami or FSU.

Look people I said if they continue to play like they did in that game UVA will take the ACC. That game may have been billed as a clash of the Titans, but it was anything but...

--Ross

and you can tell how far ahead of these two teams virginia is how??? by the way they played against temple and north carolina...please!! get back to us after the two game set of clemson and florida state PUNK!!

just look at their schedule and tell me that they are gonna win the acc. they have to travel to florida state after a game with clemson. and then look at their last three games: miami, @ georgia tech, @ va. tech.... Not exactly a favorable schedule other than they get miami at home.

LMFAO, what has Virginia done that has impressed you so? They've played two of the worst division 1A schools & should have won handedly. Virginia has a good running game but Miami has one of the best run D's. Plus Virginia has an inexperienced undersized QB, that was a WR last year, playing QB.

Viriginia hasn't played anybody. You beat two subpar teams and you think you can beat FSU or Miami...HA! As crappy as both teams looked on Friday night they still would kill Virginia, maybe the fact that they both have awesome defenses didn't occur to you. I really think Duke will win the ACC this football season, they looked tough against UCONN

Back
Top Bottom