Virginia will win the ACC this year. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia will win the ACC this year.

tehMick said:
Virginia is probably the 6th best team in the ACC behind Miami, FSU, Maryland, Clemson, and Virginia Tech.
And im not too sure they're any better than NC State.
So, in fact, they're the 7th best team in the ACC.
In conlusion, um, you're an imbecile.
:hug:
:woot:
wow... oh how the times have turned.........

I think VA. has a good shot at FSU. Rix is hurt, not starting. FSU's comeback against Syracuse was accomplished by the run, and quick slant routes. That play's into VA's defensive strenght. The LB's.

Doesn't mean our O can move the ball of FSU's D though...

--Ross

If you scroll up you'd notice i quoted myself 6 days ago and made a self-deprecating post about my ACC football knowledge.

...or lack of it.

Philter25 said:
wow... oh how the times have turned.........

I am watching the FSU v UVA game right now. It was 19-3 FSU at the half and it wasn't even that close. In the second half it looks like Va is completely abandoning it's gameplan. The don't even look like they belong on the same field with FSU. This game is over. And this discussion can be laid to rest.

As a Canes fan, I was a bit worried about Virginia before this game. Now I am just worried about Virginia Tech.

Ouch, talk about a beat down.

Good bye Pretenders

LMAO @ Fearing Virginia Tech!

GO NOLES

Bling said:
LMAO @ Fearing Virginia Tech!

Why? Your post makes little sense and, btw, your sigline is pretty pitiful, given your team's record against UM.

Rick 1966 said:
Why? Your post makes little sense and, btw, your sigline is pretty pitiful, given your team's record against UM.

If I were UM, I wouldn't fear VT.
]

btw, your logic is pretty pitiful. Sucks as in I hate them, not sucks as in they're horrible.
:rolleyes:

FSU beat Virginia...but that doens't mean Virginia isn't good enough to contend.
The way FSU beat Virginia is why we now know they are not good enough to contend.

They were destroyed by a far supperior football team.

UVA is confused now...fans took pride in the 275 yards per game on the ground.
Line them up against a real defense (29 carries for 20 yards).

Bling said:
btw, your logic is pretty pitiful. Sucks as in I hate them, not sucks as in they're horrible.
:rolleyes:

Ah, I see...you don't know what the meaning of "sucks" is in this context. What you meant to say was "I hate UM," which is unarguable...no one could tell you that you DIDN'T hate them. Saying "UM sucks" is a statement of quality, not preference.

Rick 1966 said:
Ah, I see...you don't know what the meaning of "sucks" is in this context. What you meant to say was "I hate UM," which is unarguable...no one could tell you that you DIDN'T hate them. Saying "UM sucks" is a statement of quality, not preference.

:lol: Ok, I'll change it

Back
Top Bottom