Virginia will win the ACC this year. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia will win the ACC this year.

This guy is a die hard VA fan. Should we berate him for this statement. Yes:roflmao:

I guess Ricky must be sharing that funky stuff. Cause you have to high to believe that VA or Duke will win the ACC.

Right now it is Miami's title to lose. After seeing GT and Clemson choke this past weekend. Miami is still the strong front runner.

There is still a lot of games to be played and I feel very-very good about the CANES winning their first ACC title. The D is very strong and fast, with Rolle leading the D. The O looks much improved to last years and the running game is as strong as ever.

Time will tell!

GO CANES!!!

what a weak non-conference slate:
akron, temple, syracuse
i mean they do have to face us and fsu in conference play but c'mon...

i dont know man, the first half y'all looked a little shaky, i will become a believer after i watch the fsu game

Well, clearly i dont know anything about ACC Football.
:roflmao:
tehMick said:
Virginia is probably the 6th best team in the ACC behind Miami, FSU, Maryland, Clemson, and Virginia Tech.
And im not too sure they're any better than NC State.
So, in fact, they're the 7th best team in the ACC.
In conlusion, um, you're an imbecile.
:hug:
:woot:

Ross, when the canes play virginia, the canes are gonna run all over the cavaliers, Lance Leggett will get 3 TDs, and Gore will run for another. Bottom Line: It aint gonna be pretty.

modestophinfan said:
Ross, when the canes play virginia, the canes are gonna run all over the cavaliers, Lance Leggett will get 3 TDs, and Gore will run for another. Bottom Line: It aint gonna be pretty.

We'll see. Miami isn't exactly making me scared yet.

First things first though. FSU.

--Ross

Ross, FSU is going to beat VA's *** up and down the field on Saturday, it isnt even going to be funny at all. Im sorry man, but thats the way it is.

I don't see UVA winning in Tallahassee.
I know they like the fact that Syracuse gave FSU a game, but if I were a UVA fan, I would have rather FSU blown Syracuse out and feel like they are coasting coming into this game...the close one provides an urgency.

However...saying UVA is the 6th best team in the ACC is just ridiculous

Hey people, VA doesn't deserve the respect Miami or FSU deserve. You guys have the history, you guys have gotten it done before.

Having said that, this is by far the most Athletic team VA has ever put on the field. FSU had better be on top their game.

Only a three point underdog so ...

--Ross

virginia is for real and america will see that on saturday when they beat an average fsu squad that had a hard time with syracuse, and even bowden admitted they should have lost.

Back
Top Bottom