Virginia will win the ACC this year. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia will win the ACC this year.

bling, your stance against the noles is pretty strong considering you have admitted to only liking the noles for what two seasons. how does the bandwagon feel, is it crowding up after the uva win.

God I love the Miami Hurricanes...it's always great to have them when all your other teams are screwing the pooch

um_canes02 said:
bling, your stance against the noles is pretty strong considering you have admitted to only liking the noles for what two seasons. how does the bandwagon feel, is it crowding up after the uva win.

If you'd like, go back since (I want to say) July, how I supporting FSU. Then after the game, how I supported FSU. Now, I'm still supporting FSU.

Bling said:

well, we all know this much: FSU is Miami's ***** :)

Wide Right I
Wide right II
Wide Right III
Wide Left I
Wide Left II
Block!

it's not nice to bad-mouth your daddy :shakeno:

FSU would have beat miami this year if the Canes MVP for the last 5 yrs was not playing..

Chris Rix is teh uber sux

Thank god they have Wyatt Sexton playing now.

FSU would have beat miami this year if the Canes MVP for the last 5 yrs was not playing..

:roflmao:
Every Cane fan on the face of the planet saw that one coming from a mile away. Do you honestly believe that? Wyatt Sexton, in his first college start, versus the Miami Hurricanes in the Orange Bowl. Probably not the most ideal situation for a young QB to cut his teeth.

If we'd started Kyle Wright, we win that game comfortably. Not so logical, heh?

CirclingWagons said:
well, we all know this much: FSU is Miami's ***** :)

Wide Right I
Wide right II
Wide Right III
Wide Left I
Wide Left II
Block!

it's not nice to bad-mouth your daddy :shakeno:

surprising, um_canes isn't here to correct you.

Buddy, it's Wide Right IV, not Wide Left II. Don't worry, we all make mistakes. I won't call you a bandwagoner.

papafin said:
:roflmao:
Every Cane fan on the face of the planet saw that one coming from a mile away. Do you honestly believe that? Wyatt Sexton, in his first college start, versus the Miami Hurricanes in the Orange Bowl. Probably not the most ideal situation for a young QB to cut his teeth.

If we'd started Kyle Wright, we win that game comfortably. Not so logical, heh?

I think we all can agree that Rix always underachieves when he plays UM. He isn't the passer he is when he plays other teams. Sure, he does play one of the best secondaries, but he makes some bonehead plays he wouldn't make vs. UNC.

I think we all can agree that Rix always underachieves when he plays UM. He isn't the passer he is when he plays other teams. Sure, he does play one of the best secondaries, but he makes some bonehead plays he wouldn't make vs. UNC.

Agreed, on all counts. Miami's defense has alot to do with Rixie's poor play. My post was directed at the other guy.

FSU would have beat miami this year if the Canes MVP for the last 5 yrs was not playing.

What are the alternatives? Joe Montana, John Elway, or Dan Marino? Hardly. FSU could've started Rix, Sexton, or XLee. To suggest that one of the latter would've outperformed Rix, in the OB vs. UM (at night, no less), in their first college start is utterly insane.

I think FSU is a "top 5" type team in the nation. I think they're better off with WS than CR. But, everyone goes through growing pains (read: Dorsey vs. Washington in 2000). I have a big problem believing that Sexton (or any other freshman, for that matter) would've had much success in that environment. Call me naive...

Virginia has no chance to win the ACC anymore, their lost to FSU sealed their fate. Miami has all but locked up the ACC

i can't believe i've been sleepin on this thread. uva win the acc.....hahahahahaha, that's the funniest thing i've ever heard. that fsu game was one enjoyable experience for yours truly, it finally shuts up all of these hoos that were talking nat'l title this year.

All these Hoo's? I believe I'm the only one here and I didn't say a thing about a national title.

On a side note, Miami had better hope they don't have to play FSU again with Wyatt at QB. If he'd been the QB in the first game Miami would have the L instead of the FSU.

Not much doubt about that considering how ugly the QB play was in that game...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom