Virginia will win the ACC this year. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia will win the ACC this year.

Sounds good. If we pull the upset (boy, that feels weird to say), I think it throws the ACC into about a 9-way tie for the lead. :tongue:

Nice win for the Canes.

UVA doesn't belong at the top of this division. They have the talent, but they lack the confidence when they line up against the "big boys"

Maybe Uva can get a 3rd place finish...

I think Groh got a little too cute early in the game. The interior (DT and MLB) of our defense is as soft as a baby's arse. He should've pounded us up the middle from the beginning. Everyone has had success with that. The other thing is that I think Hagans is not a good QB. When forced to throw, he turded himself all night. Even on the TD to Miller, only a circus catch bailed out an awful throw to a wide open man. If you guys have Schaub this year, you beat us (and maybe FSU). Oh, well. I am pulling for you guys against Technical ****** University, as it would help UM in tiebreak scenarios.

BTW...Heath Miller looks like a UM tight end (Franks, Shockey, Winslow). Guy's an absolute stud.

Ross said:
UVA blew it big time this year. 4th place team...

Well I'll be rooting Va. Tech. next week.

--Ross

Hope you have liquor handy. You'll need it.

Back
Top Bottom